Shenmue 3 Real Install size revealed (PS4)

Jealous? ME? Nah!

*goes to cry in a corner*

Enjoy the game man

That's pretty good, but that has me wondering why the PC filesize was supposedly 100gb. Was that just a placeholder or is it because of higher res textures?

It would be interesting to know what this update actually improves...

I'm also wondering if these updates are simple "updates", or are patches that fix a broken version.
Hope it's not another Shenmue 1&2 case, with the disc that contain a very glitchy and nealry unplayable version of the game.

The less we are dependent from internet, the better for preservation.

I'm also wondering if these updates are simple "updates", or are patches that fix a broken version.
Hope it's not another Shenmue 1&2 case, with the disc that contain a very glitchy and nealry unplayable version of the game.

The less we are dependent from internet, the better for preservation.

Considering people are playing the game consistently and nobody has reported any major glitches or bugs, I think these are updating things and not fixing broken stuff.

I get people don't want to read spoilers, but head to the spoiler forum; a lot of this is covered there.

The patch notes are mentioning balancing updates for fights and other things, it doesn‘t sound like major issues. But I played it with the patch from the beginning so I can‘t say how significant these adjustments are.

Back