Shenmue 3 Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
hang on, who is tweeting outfit codes? Are they only valid a certain amount of time(s)?

Edit: never mind, just saw the tweet. Are the codes only available once? So first come first serve type of thing?

Yes, you just have to use them in the PSN store as a code. But you have to be really really really quick.
You have maybe 30 seconds - 2 minutes after they tweeted them, after that they are gone.
Its PS4 and EU only.

Yes, you just have to use them in the PSN store as a code. But you have to be really really really quick.
You have maybe 30 seconds - 2 minutes after they tweeted them, after that they are gone.
Its PS4 and EU only.

Ah ok. Thanks for the info. Will need to keep an eye on Twitter tonight when I’m home.

Its PS4 and EU only.
How often do they tweet codes? Once per day?

How often do they tweet codes? Once per day?

Its hard to tell, sometimes once, sometimes twice and there is no guarantee that they will post more.
They posted codes on November 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
December 2, 3
They already tweeted over 100 codes

Its hard to tell, sometimes once, sometimes twice and there is no guarantee that they will post more.
They posted codes on November 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
December 2, 3
They already tweeted over 100 codes
Thank you for your answer. It is really hard to grab one of them.

I was able to grab one but I had my PSN account open in the PC then copy paste one of the numbers between 5 and 9. But I were super fast

Trying to figure out how many players do we have on PS4 based on trophies.
I’m going to go ahead and guess we have a few more than 900.

It’s a little odd as they have 2000+ platinum trophies registered, which at sub 1% would imply there are more than 200,000 players on PS4, but the fact that they have only 80 or so registered for some of the other trophies suggests that the 2,000 figure is a mistake (as all of the people with the platinum trophy should have every other trophy).

I’m going to go ahead and guess we have a few more than 900.

It’s a little odd as they have 2000+ platinum trophies registered, which at sub 1% would imply there are more than 200,000 players on PS4, but the fact that they have only 80 or so registered for some of the other trophies suggests that the 2,000 figure is a mistake (as all of the people with the platinum trophy should have every other trophy).

Maybe it is not updated?

Shenmue 3 not present in Famitsu’s weekly top ten (so less than 9,789 sales).

Also, the idea that PS4 games don’t sell well in Japan was somewhat dispelled by the new Gundam game shifting nearly 70,000 units in its first week (it’s cross platform too and somehow the PS4 version outsold the switch version).

I would assume an 80% drop for wk 2
. Putting physical sales overall in Japan at around 20k combined for the first two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back