Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Fatal Frame
Steam
RetroLord120
Nintendo Friend Code
7010-9792-5042
Post your screenshots from the trial here! Be as creative as you like; use the environment to the best of its ability!
Quick tip: If you zoom in just a bit, you can use the camera in a selfie-like mode!
Here are some of mine:
1569616678224.png
1569616712877.png
1569616749733.png
1569616774745.png

Nice!

Shenmue3-Win64-Shipping_2019-09-27_19-38-46-012.jpg

Shenmue3-Win64-Shipping_2019-09-27_20-23-25-571.jpg

The lightening during golden hour is amazing, love how it bathes the entire environment in reddish hue.

Someone has to take picture of grass/meadows after night fall on opposite side of a verdant bridge walking to martial hall. It took my breath away.

Do you guys mind if I post some of these images out on twitter? Everyone needs to see just how beautiful this thing is.

It is ok to post out of bound screenshots? ?

Like Shehua house and the likes?
If you have interesting screenshots, that don't belong here please post in the appropriate place. I'd love to see em. But if you don't want to I'd understand. Thanks!

Shenmue III   29_09_2019 1_01_38 AM.png

The Golden Hour is officially my favourite time of day in this game. The use of colour is just beautiful. With the sun setting over the mountains. Just stunning. Never ceases to amaze me.

Shenmue III   29_09_2019 1_21_15 AM.png

Moon light.

Also I really kind of like the jacketless look on Ryo. The Saturn Beta white shirt Ryo kind of works for me. I know some just want to stick with the jacket, but I'm kind of intrigued to see how many outfits he will have in final game.

Ok guys! Made a playthrough just with the intent to take some shots!
Here are the results! ^^

Ryo looking prety! haha
shen1.jpg

Raining in the afternoon at Bailu!
shen4.jpg

Practice every day. Even if its raining! ^^
shen6.jpg

The sunset after the rain its just beautiful !
shen8.jpg

Rural, ornamental China in the sunset! Ryo loves this landscapes!
shen9.jpg

Checking the moon... Which by the way is a real object and not a flat png. haha so beautiful.
shen13.jpg

After beating some of the dojo's monks, Ryo claims he's now the owner of this whole town! LOL
shen14.jpg

And that's it guys. The game is very good gameplay wise and beautiful graphics wise.
Its funny how it gives so many different kinds of conditions to capture.
Many different colurs depending on the weather, time of day and light condition.
Is very complex.
Never thought it would look this good.

Last edited:
Here's 2 more 8K shots.
m8k.jpg

m8k_2.jpg

Interesting thing i noticed, the ''Elbow Assault'' text is razor sharp even at 8K so i'm guessing they are using vectors for some of the text. In comparison, the ''LV2'' looks pixelated so that one might be a regular bitmap texture.
wait you can challenge the fat man?

Back