Shenmue 4 leak audio review trailer

I don't have an opinion on whether this is AI generated, but it definitely seems more like a conventional trailer than a publisher pitch. I've been through the pitching process a bunch of times and you've summed it up. Usually we'd have target game footage or a vertical slice, focusing mainly on gameplay and systems (alongside documentation condensed into slides). We may include a short cinematic, but that would be baked into the quest or whatever we're showcasing.

Of course, I can only speak to what I've been privy to in the past. Maybe some companies do things differently.
Seems to me that if they were pitching the project to a potential publisher (whoa, that's some unintentional alliteration), the meeting would focus on demonstrating gameplay and going over the design documents. This sounded more like a cinematic trailer that would be for a general audience... or more specifically, an audience who is already familiar with Shenmue in some depth.

I dont care if its fake or not, if its a leak its potentially harmful for Air Twister multiplatform, Shenmue IV and no lesser -as has been stated and displayed in the recent interview- to the good relationship between Yu Suzuki and this community.
Just paying attention to official YS.net and ININ announces and being patient its the right thing to do right now.

As a sidenote, I know a bunch of guys skilled and experienced into tracking, chasing and discharge whoever did this (they had contracts with Capcom and Sega in the past, mainly eliminating prototype leakers) DM to get you in contact using my referal code. They call themselves "The Badniks" btw.

im skeptical, but if the voices are AI —- so what? It’s a teaser or a demo or something. I wouldn’t put it past them to utilize AI to test or demo the game at least. These are lean years. Maybe they’re foregoing voice acting. This account is popping up on various sites (Twitter, unmentionable sites) so they are committed to leaking or trolling in either case.

if it was true i think the audio would of been taken down by now ?

if it was true i think the audio would of been taken down by now ?

Not neccesarily, because it's kind of a "Catch 22", I guess.

On its own it doesn't definitively prove anything, other than at some point it might have been shopped, could be revealed imminently, could be AI. It's all speculation.

On the flip side, if a C&D is issued and this "recording" and all aspects associated with it vanish, there's only one logical conclusion to it's validity at that point. Cats out of the bag, as it were.

So..if it was say, your game--leave it as it doesn't really officially "confirm" anything, or risk the C&D(which in this day will be uncovered was issued and by whom) and have it inadvertently confirmed?

It's not making it to any big sites so it's not dangerous anyway. It's too weird and you have to access a Filez site to listen to it.

It's not making it to any big sites so it's not dangerous anyway. It's too weird and you have to access a Filez site to listen to it.

Agreed. If something more substantial comes, we'll know. If somebody like Snitch or Bibilikun starts teasing, then you can lend more credibility.

This audio file isn't going to set the gaming sites aflame since Shenmue III wasn't as well received.

Agreed. If something more substantial comes, we'll know. If somebody like Snitch or Bibilikun starts teasing, then you can lend more credibility.

This audio file isn't going to set the gaming sites aflame since Shenmue III wasn't as well received.
Shenmue is pretty much treated as a punchline these days, unfortunately, which is a shame but it does mean there’s not so much pressure.

Is it me or has the post been removed? I’m gonna choose to believe this means there’s been a cease and desist from YS Net :)

Please give me at least 5 mins of excitement before replying with a rational explanation… or to tell me I’m just a Twitter noob and it hasn’t been removed. I want to enjoy this for a moment!

Is it me or has the post been removed? I’m gonna choose to believe this means there’s been a cease and desist from YS Net :)

Please give me at least 5 mins of excitement before replying with a rational explanation… or to tell me I’m just a Twitter noob and it hasn’t been removed. I want to enjoy this for a moment!

It was removed by the mods from here until more information is uncovered. If it has disappeared from somewhere *else*, that's another story.

Perhaps they used AI for voice placeholders and had to force it to say the word using some weird kanji. Yu Suzuki did say something along the lines of his word of the year being AI.
Yes that could be true but if it is then it mean this trailer was not supposed to be a public trailer

Reactions: JP_
i ha
Well, here we are folks. It's vanished and it's either A.) They had their fun and the troll was successful in a short time or B.) Someone struck it down.

Guess we'll see.
too bad it was on mega on certain site if a file is deleted because of copyright some site indicates it but not mega

Back