Reproduction rate: 3/3
Category: Save data
Priority: High
Reproduction Steps:
Save game on bed and try to load
Observed Result: The save file corrupt
Expected Result: Load the game normally

Last edited:
Does anyone else feel like Megumi's JP audio is bugged? All of the JP audio is fine for me apart from hers', which pops and screeches pretty horribly. Maybe it has something to do with the high pitch?

Does anyone else feel like Megumi's JP audio is bugged? All of the JP audio is fine for me apart from hers', which pops and screeches pretty horribly. Maybe it has something to do with the high pitch?

I thought her dialogue was fine but some of the high notes in the music in her scene seemed to briefly warble?

anyone else noticing the screenshots taken in the Steam overlay are garbage?

i played all god damn night. other than this i havent run into any problems with the port.

OK, I heard the QTE sounds when fighting the bullies in Dobuita. But I'm sure they were missing with the first QTE (the football and the girl)?

Clips I took from when I was playing a little bit ago. These are the first cutscenes that have messed up for me. The scene with Fuku-san right after finding the mirror, and the scene with Nozomi right after that, messed up in basically the same way.

Same thing is happening to me as well

steam

- No store subtitles when you use the camera while walking, in dreamcast there are subtitules when you walk or run while move the camara to left or right, dont have to stop and use the zoom to have subtitles... tested today on a real dreamcast in Shenmue

- when you are near the cat, and open the item, for example, milk, the green option is disabled, but works to give food to the kitten, is a bug?

- sometime yesterday i found this cartel, and i couldnt continue playing https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1488296708

Experienced glitch on the bus to the harbour! Instead of showing ryo entering the bus, its showing a random glitchy picture of the harbour!

Same goes for sleeping animation! Camera is in a strange position showing god knows what

Update:
The game is now straight up unplayable! I experienced no glitches at all from the beginning of the game until i found the mirror in the basement.. from that point on then there are glitches everywhere.

Shenhua is not displayed in the dream, only the snow.

The dialogs skips and in cutscenes then it can start at the end of the conversation.

I will stop playing Shenmue until they fix this.

Last edited:

The audio mixing / system is broken. Clipping, distant background sounds playing too high, no surround and the MIDI engine plays certain samples completely wrong - not sure if it's a lack of emulated effects or what. Music is way too low over all especially in Shenmue I. I know there's a mixer but the default mixer settings should sound as close to the Dreamcast as possible.

Title: Capsule toy 3D models are missing
Platform: Xbox One
Title Version: 1.3.0.0
Reproduction rate: every time
Category: In game
Priority: Severe

Bought several capsule toys. Ristar and Chicken leg were missing, when Ryo looks at them and says "this is cool". He had nothing between his fingers. When you open the collection it's invisible too every time. The other toy capsules work for me so far.

Last edited:
Title: Hands of characters go through items/objects
Platform: Xbox One
Title Version: 1.3.0.0
Reproduction rate: not always but in several scenes and objects
Category: In game
Priority: Severe

Saw this several times. Hands of Iwao goes through the rice bowl in the flashback, Ryos jacket falls half through the floor of the Dojo, when he puts it off, fingers of Ryo go through a jet cola can, etc. But in the retry it was totally correct without any changes and happens again later. Weird.

Last edited:
So far:
15 issues reported for PS4
8 issues for Xbox One
3 issues for PC

I usually update the OP during morning or evenings, but please, if some patches raised please ping me to update the versions on the OP and start cheking the status

Title: QTE prompts don’t flash/blink & are now static (Shenmue 1)
Platform: PS4 Pro
Title Version: 1.01
Reproduction rate: All tries. Any QTE chase/fight scene
Category: Gameplay
Priority: Moderate

Reproduction Steps:

Any QTE fight or chance sequence

Observed Result: I noticed that QTE prompts do work correctly when playing ‘QTE Title’
Expected Result: The QTE prompts should flash/blink before being pressed.

Last edited:
Title: No sound in the Steam version

Platform: steam, PC

Title version: 1.0

Category: Audio

Priority: high

Last edited:
[QUOTE =“Kyosho,帖子:8254,成員:464”] 標題:Steam版本中沒有聲音

平台:Steam,PC

標題版本:1.0

類別:音頻

狀態:未修復

優先級:高

複製步驟:......

觀察到的結果:遊戲沒有檢測到任何音頻設備,因此沒有播放任何聲音。

預期結果:你知道,聲音可能。

我的DxDiag:https://drive.google.com/open id = 1KyxQPKuwRA0b2ljTEHXxgNfGxJHPnOwy
關於這個問題的熱門話題:https//steamcommunity.com/app/758330/discussions/0/1735462352480695949/

我關於這個的youtube視頻:
[媒體=的YouTube] 3AK66OFznhk [/媒體] [/ QUOTE]
Could you translate some basic info to English please? At least the title to know what is about

Should we write some reports to adress some of the issues introduced in the Xbox version? Like the wrong music playing when getting off the boat in Guilin, or the Bellwoods machines showing a ¥100 price tag from a distance?

This is of course nothing that d3t has to answer for, those mistakes have been made 15 years ago. But with them being so open for reports and wanting to improve the experience, would be worth to point it out, right?

Should we write some reports to adress some of the issues introduced in the Xbox version? Like the wrong music playing when getting off the boat in Guilin, or the Bellwoods machines showing a ¥100 price tag from a distance?

This is of course nothing that d3t has to answer for, those mistakes have been made 15 years ago. But with them being so open for reports and wanting to improve the experience, would be worth to point it out, right?

We could but since they were on the base version I think they will saw them as low priority

Title: Swaped X and Circle
Platform
: PS4
Title Version: 1.01
Category: Gameplay
Priority: Medium/High
Reproduction Rate: Always
Reproduction Steps: with a Japanese PS4 and a western copy of the game.
Observed Result: The X and Circle buttom are swaped. In Excite QTE 2 when appears X (the confirm button in western) I have to press the Circle (the confirm button in japan). In gameplay, the Circle is used to see/talk and X to cancel. Same occurs in fight, making some blows hard to execute (what have to be X+Square has been turned to Circle+Square).
Expected Result: The screen input have to be the same as the control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back