Shenmue I&II official release date in Japan (22.NOV / limited edition)

This is my 7th time ive bought the collection across all the skus for each system. By the time it releases in Japan I will probably be on 9 or 10. My wife hates me lololo

What a crazy time to be a Shenmue fan. Me and my bank balance can't keep up!

£65 for this beast! Worth every penny but I'm so glad they won't take the money until November:ROFLMAO::p

Does anyone know if the Japanese version will differ in any way to the western release? I am hoping it will have the same language options, as I intend to play in both English and Japanese.

I assume since this release is off the back of old games that have long had English available and double the fact that the NTSC/PAL HD versions will have English, that Sega wont actively REMOVE language options from this.
I think we should be fine lads.

Oh man the LE packaging looks cool but cool enough to spend £65 on getting it to the UK? Well if you have a Shenmue collection then of course! I'd imagine if it sells out & ends up on eBay the prices will go silly. At least Amazon don't charge until dispatch so there's plenty of time to change your mind. Would have been awesome to get a similar LE in the West. Also does anyone know for sure if the PS4 is region free? So many conflicting answers on google.

Oh man the LE packaging looks cool but cool enough to spend £65 on getting it to the UK? Well if you have a Shenmue collection then of course! I'd imagine if it sells out & ends up on eBay the prices will go silly. At least Amazon don't charge until dispatch so there's plenty of time to change your mind. Would have been awesome to get a similar LE in the West. Also does anyone know for sure if the PS4 is region free? So many conflicting answers on google.
Personally, I think it was well worth the money. Then again, I don't have to pay for shipping, since I am living in Japan. I think I would still have taken the plunge, though, lol. I understand everyone has different priorities, though.

I can confirm PS4 is completely region-free!

I wouldn't have thought we would ever get shafted again with a Shenmue release, especially since the vast majority of the support came from the west and this particular version was produced in the west as well.

Still, that is one mighty fine limited edition. Very unique artwork of Shenhua also, makes for a great cover. Will definately get my hands on this atfer seeing how I can.

Reactions: SCQ
Ahhhhhh, just woke up. What a nice sunny da.....WHAT THE FUK!!!! LIMITED EDITION SHENMUE!!!!! BUY BUY BUY AL;SJD;AJDA;JSDLA

Instant preorder for me. Including shipping to US it was only like $65 so not bad. I'm buying every damn version of this game I guess.

Back