Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

Brought my laptop along on the bus today to play Shenmue 3 on my hour long ride lol! I love how I can play this on the go with low specs. We all thought the game was poorly optimized based on past trailers yet here I am playing it on a laptop.

Yeah it's very well optimized! I believe, with some tinkering, that it could run on Nintendo Switch, too.

I also have to say that the English Dub is not that bad as it seems judging from the Trailers. Maybe I just got used to it after watchting the demo for quite some time now, but it appears to be more professional than in the Trailers. But might be just my imagination.

Hi,

I just now received my code for the trial version, but I personally can't play it because my laptop doesn't have sufficient power to deal with the game.

So,what I would like is to give my code to a Shenmue fan that would not have the access to the trial version, and the only thing I ask for would be:

- You have to be a real fan of Shenmue, not just a curious person that will only look out for the flaws of the game
- You should put up a live stream on YouTube... And make sure you let me have the link to see it
- You shall upload the experience, as well as another try or two, doing things differently... Again uploading to YouTube and making sure you let me have the link to see it

So you enjoy, and I'm just asking to see the gameplay on return

Let me know if you're interested.

Uncompressed Raw video of my first playthrough right here! See it at 1080p/60. Without Youtube Compression

Size= 14.8 GB

Enjoy!

or the YT Video (which should be now available at 720p/1080p albeit compressed)

Hi,

I just now received my code for the trial version, but I personally can't play it because my laptop doesn't have sufficient power to deal with the game.

So,what I would like is to give my code to a Shenmue fan that would not have the access to the trial version, and the only thing I ask for would be:

- You have to be a real fan of Shenmue, not just a curious person that will only look out for the flaws of the game
- You should put up a live stream on YouTube... And make sure you let me have the link to see it
- You shall upload the experience, as well as another try or two, doing things differently... Again uploading to YouTube and making sure you let me have the link to see it

So you enjoy, and I'm just asking to see the gameplay on return

Let me know if you're interested.

Yes please, i would love your code :)

You have to be a fuckin moron to call this game last gen (or even ugly):
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

(those are to wait for the 4k screens, I had to downsize them to 1440p because well, it's huge in size)

Nice screenshots. You should post these over in the Era demo thread too.

You have to be a fuckin moron to call this game last gen (or even ugly):
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

(those are to wait for the 4k screens, I had to downsize them to 1440p because well, it's huge in size)

Only a fool would say these look like PS2 screens...fantastic work, GhostTrick.

Hey dudes, if you're browsing the Era thread you may have seen that there are certain pieces of info being found in the demo files that reveal things about the final game (like a list of unannounced minigames for example). Whilst we will allow discussion of this info, we ask that all discussion is 100% contained within this thread:

Thanks!

Hey dudes, if you're browsing the Era thread you may have seen that there are certain pieces of info being found in the demo files that reveal things about the final game (like a list of unannounced minigames for example). Whilst we will allow discussion of this info, we ask that all discussion is 100% contained within this thread:

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads-up.

Sigh, I was worried about this specific thing. I hope they're unable to datamine something of great importance.

I, for one, will NOT look in that thread.

Back