Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Probably a stupid question, but did you check the shipping box again?
When I unpacked mine, the signature card fell out of the bubble wrap right away, I wasn't expecting it to be shipped like that, and easily could have tossed it out.

They gotta have spares. A week for them to get back is quick:)
Good, you built up my hope a little. You saying that before and again now is making me think it probably fell out in the warehouse while they were packing it, didn't notice right away and didn't feel like losing all their progress opening everything they packed to check if the packages even stay in the same area. I definitely didn't misplace or toss it here. Opened it on a clean table, took everything out, and then placed it back in the box as I'm hopefully moving at some point this summer.

Last edited:
Good, you built up my hope a little. You saying that before and again now is making me think it probably fell out in the warehouse while they were packing it, didn't notice right away and didn't feel like losing all their progress opening everything they packed to check if the packages even stay in the same area. I definitely didn't misplace or toss it here. Opened it on a clean table, took everything out, and then placed it back in the box as I'm hopefully moving at some point this summer.
Same just happened to me today. I had ordered the signed edition of this and I was only sent the standard. I’ll have to open an enquiry with them to chase this.

Apparently they are finally shipping mine. I'll see when I get it.
Not sure if anyone cares/is still following this debacle but, I received this today so at least in my case they righted their wrong. Just took them an extra month and a half after an almost 18 month fully paid pre-order.

Not sure if anyone cares/is still following this debacle but, I received this today so at least in my case they righted their wrong. Just took them an extra month and a half after an almost 18 month fully paid pre-order.
Glad to hear! Better late than never...

Back