Shenmue III | The Story goes on - Launch Trailer

I honestly have never felt so emotional about a trailer. Not because it’s another Shenmue III trailer (even though that is always a treat) it’s because this trailer recognizes the fans. Phrases like “Passion never wavers” and “Time stopped still” is potent for fans who have waited over eighteen years. A day we never gave up on, a day we never were sure would happen. I am almost envious of the younger generation about to experience the third part of this masterpiece for the first time.

While the future of Shenmue IV is uncertain, I am going to savor Shenmue III with every fiber of my being. Because for this brief moment in time I’ve learned that dreams can come true.

giphy.gif

Holy shit my original theory was right. Yu, you sneaky bastard, you purposely published her profile so we wouldn't guess such, but you published it a bit to late to prevent me. Still, that profile made me think I was wrong, and you were going another route, didn't realise you were this sneaky.

PS. Yea great trailer, and Lan Di you scumbag, how about doing your own dirty work for a change you coward.

Holy shit my original theory was right. Yu, you sneaky bastard, you purposely published her profile so we wouldn't guess such, but you published it a bit to late to prevent me. Still, that profile made me think I was wrong, and you were going another route, didn't realise you were this sneaky.
Wtf are you on about?

This game just can't catch a break, can it? Some bug in Kickstarter is spamming people's emails and so instead about talking about the trailer, everyone's mad at the spam. Already seeing some people blaming YsNet.

Back