Shenmue III to be featured in PlayStation Chinajoy press conference [August 1st, 5:30PM - 7:30PM CST]

Morning.

Got a hot cup of coffee to see me through until the livestream starts. Technically working, but I'm babysitting a hard drive backup that'll take at least four hours to complete, so... ¯\(ツ)

Hoping for: something new. I don't think it's totally out of the question considering we got a whole new mini-trailer for in-store PS4 kiosks, and it would help keep the hype ball rolling into Gamescom.

Probably going to get: something old with Chinese subs, or something technically new built out of footage we've already seen.

Gamescom seems to have been built up as the next showing on the Kickstarter, but Reboot Develop Blue and Japan Expo didn't get a mention until after they actually happened, so who knows. I don't think we'll be going away empty handed, but we'll see.

@All Hi, i am back from a vacation in England and so excited to participate with you all in getting hyped for our beloved Game! Hope all are well!

@Thread Cannot excess the stream somehow... :) :(

Edit: Now its working!

I'm watching. But I'm not anticipating much. Would be nice if we get a new trailer...but I still wouldn't be surprised if its just the Prophercy Trailer with Chinese Subs and a confirmation of Chinese Release Date...I still think Gamescom is where we will probably see new stuff.

I'll eat my words if I'm wrong though.

I'm watching. But I'm not anticipating much. Would be nice if we get a new trailer...but I still wouldn't be surprised if its just the Prophercy Trailer with Chinese Subs and a confirmation of Chinese Release Date...I still think Gamescom is where we will probably see new stuff.

I'll eat my words if I'm wrong though.
Completely agree.

And I am watching too.

Yea it was cool to see him give a message. At this point, I don't think there was much more they could show right now. Gamescom is in a few weeks, then TGS, Paris Games Week...

Back