Shenmue III to be featured in PlayStation Chinajoy press conference [August 1st, 5:30PM - 7:30PM CST]

Nothing major unfortunately, just an old trailer with Chinese subs and a little piece from Yu Suzuki himself. Will be nice for the Chinese fans though!

KPZM0IQ.png

6LkY5Ig.png

ltp0INP.png

In case anybody was wondering, these aren't new renders either. Ryo is pretty much the same one we've been seeing since around October last year when the Steam page went live, and that Shenhua render was in the background of this shot of Yu before Gamescom 2018:

yu-san-movie-editing-aukq9.jpg

Copyright information under the image says 2018 too, haha. They just dug an unused screen out for this.

In case anybody was wondering, these aren't new renders either. Ryo is pretty much the same one we've been seeing since around October last year when the Steam page went live, and that Shenhua render was in the background of this shot of Yu before Gamescom 2018:

yu-san-movie-editing-aukq9.jpg

Copyright information under the image says 2018 too, haha. They just dug an unused screen out for this.
Still looks damn good though. If that's an old render, then I can't wait to see what the final game look like!

Well nothing you but that is not surprising. Gaming events in China are not that big yet, too feature real new world exclusive stuff.

A pity, but well gamescom is not far away. So maybe we get some new stuff at gamescom. But I would not count on that either to be honest. But I hope I am wrong for the fans that want to get new stuff. I personally could live without any new material until the release. I just want to play the game. But that is just me.

Other fans see that matter different. So I hope they get new material from the media. For promotion purposes new footage is also a must. So lets hope that the Gamescom and the TGS will not disappoint.

Back