Shenmue Trivia

Inappropriate language. Not Needed and that type on conversation (despite being a joke) isn't what these forums are about.
On which day and time do you unlock the scene where Ine-san is giving Fuku-san a blowjob in Warehouse No.2?

Backseat Moderating.
quitbeingsuchapussy.png

The fuck is this shit about, mods? It was a crap joke, sure, but what about some of the raunchy-at-best and reprehensible-at-worst jokes and comments I, myself, have made (one of which concerns that suited dude who carries a briefcase and walks around Dobuita eating Shinkichi-san's arse down an alleyway while the guy from the mahjong parlour jerks off watching them) on both iterations of these forums over the past fourteen years? This is the first time I have seen such a warning, and for a word as innocuous as "blowjob"? Get real.

If you have rules, enforce them fairly or not at all. Better still: let people say whatever they damn well please; even the person who assigned the warning acknowledges it is a joke. This is a video game forum, not children's television or the UN.

View attachment 7867

The fuck is this shit about, mods? It was a crap joke, sure, but what about some of the raunchy-at-best and reprehensible-at-worst jokes and comments I, myself, have made (one of which concerns that suited dude who carries a briefcase and walks around Dobuita eating Shinkichi-san's arse down an alleyway while the guy from the mahjong parlour jerks off watching them) on both iterations of these forums over the past fourteen years? This is the first time I have seen such a warning, and for a word as innocuous as "blowjob"? Get real.

If you have rules, enforce them fairly or not at all. Better still: let people say whatever they damn well please; even the person who assigned the warning acknowledges it is a joke. This is a video game forum, not children's television or the UN.
Right you've got a warning for backseat moderating.

The comment was discussed with the mods and whilst it is a joke it's the kind of conversation that A. Isn't relevant and B. Isn't called for either.

Just because this place has some checks and balances doesn't mean people can't say what they want, it means be considerate and keep it safe for work (which that isn't) and that's in the rules.

You will also find you've been warned for some of the comments you've made in the past so the mods apply the rules as well as they can.

By all means if you've any complaints about how the mods handle things speak to @Peter directly.

Otherwise this is done.

Back