[!!SPOILERS!!] Datamined Info - Discussion Thread (Backer Demo)

It has been datamined already, (over a week ago) just never mentioned in this thread. She is almost certainly not in the game.
There is a file called CharaProfile that lists the names of every character in the game and she is not in it. Nor is Ziming. This is how we learned that Tom is one of the phone calls.

Expected on the former, sad on the latter :(

Maybe he'll make an appearance in a cutscene? Or would that be datamined as well?

the free roaming camera and remove UI is so great, many great SS will come thanks to this

2019-10-08 22_06_07-Shenmue III.jpg
theres a side quest where you help an old lady gather herbs for medicine
2019-10-08 22_46_51-Shenmue III.jpg

battle menu works for most entries, you cant quit the fight it seems, type exit in the command line to close the game
2019-10-08 22_24_35-Shenmue III.jpg
shenhuas daily routine cycle
2019-10-08 16_46_00-2019-10-08 16_34_24-Shenmue III.jpg - Paint.jpg

the free roaming camera and remove UI is so great, many great SS will come thanks to this

View attachment 4697
theres a side quest where you help an old lady gather herbs for medicine
View attachment 4696

battle menu works for most entries, you cant quit the fight it seems, type exit in the command line to close the game
View attachment 4698
shenhuas daily routine cycle
View attachment 4699

Could you take a short clip/gif of one of the fights? It looks kinda different than the fights in the demo. xD

QiymbhJ.jpg

I will teach you all how to use Shenmue 3 debug mode!

• Download Universal Unreal Engine 4 Console Unlocker: https://framedsc.github.io/GeneralGuides/universal_ue4_consoleunlocker.htm

• Extract files where the Shenmue3.exe is

• Open IGCSInjector.ini replace

[InjectionData]
Process=YOURGAME-Win64-Shipping.exe
Dll=UniversalUE4UnlockerDumper.dll

with:

[InjectionData]
Process=Shenmue3-Win64-Shipping.exe
Dll=UniversalUE4UnlockerDumper.dll

• Start Shenmue 3 and go to controllable area in the game
• Alt+tab, start IGCSInjector.exe
• Go back to the game
• Press ~ (Tilde) key: type Enablecheats 1 and press enter

KEYS:
2 key: Change Costume\Play as Ren
T key: No-clip, press start on controller to teleport to area
Delete key: Make hud invisible
SELECT BUTTON on Controller= DEBUG Mode (Playable with controller, B button confirms)

There is more shortcut keys but not sure what they are.

AuvDQyM.jpg

You can change weather, teleport to areas, start any fight scene, change FOV,unlock all items and upgrades moves, and more,
Enjoy! ( No more need for Cheat Engine :D )
Thank you so much for this. Even a dummy like me got it working.

Btw looking at ryo in depth and comparing it to the original passport Ryo, the new one is based 100% on the passport model. So Ys Net heard our complaints. I may start a new thread comparing both models it term of basic shape they are identical.

I’m sort of avoiding this thread like plague so I apologize if it’s been answered but I like many would love a thread comparing passport model to his latest build. Love to see some comparison pictures.

Haven't played the demo... but did they add a second bedroom to Shenhua's house in Shenmue 3? I think the house looks different now.

Last edited:
Nice! Thanks for sharing the debug mode, I'll give it a shot later.

Anyone able to PM me the characters list please? There's something I'd like to check. Or if you can tell me how to decode it please.

Thanks!

The cost of losing eating animations was greater than we all thought.
If they have an animation for Ryo reaching into his back pocket, all they would need to do is move his hand over a couple of inches and have him reach in just a little further. Insertion accomplished.

Here are some pics I took yesterday that don't overlap with what Espprial just posted. All of them were from Shenhua's house and feature the spoilers I mentioned previously:
View attachment 4441
When you try to leave Shenhua's house area
View attachment 4442
The generator
View attachment 4443
The kitchen
View attachment 4444

It's weird, When I teleport to Shenhua's house, there's only doors to the house. She's there, taking care of invisible things. Is it due to the update ? Or do I need to activate a command to see the full area ?

Thanks in advance.

It's weird, When I teleport to Shenhua's house, there's only doors to the house. She's there, taking care of invisible things. Is it due to the update ? Or do I need to activate a command to see the full area ?

Thanks in advance.
A lot of assets were taken out in the update.

Ok, I get it. And is there a place/way to redownload the first version of the demo, please ? Thank you !
There is the leaked trial from some chan site. Doesnt require EGS, I believe so i dont think it would have gotten the update.

Back