Update #89: Gamescom 2018 Update #1

PSN
FlagshipFighter
XBL
FlagshipFighter
Hello Backers,

We have some breaking news about gamescom 2018!

There is a Shenmue III announcement planned for the opening day of gamescom, Tuesday the 21st, at 11:00~13:00 CEST (17:00~19:00 JST).

Yu Suzuki will not be in attendance, but we have put a video together for the announcement that we are currently putting the final touches to. So, please hold on until Tuesday!

9128efbcd5af7755fbbb067b8a3fdd4b_original.jpg

The gamescom events will be live streamed, which you can also watch at the link below.

gamescom official website 

We will of course have a follow-up here in the updates.

Thank you as always for your support!

---------- General Information ----------

Shenmue III Backer Survey

Backer surveys are now underway. For information on your survey, please see the email sent to you by Fangamer. Shenmue III can only be completed with your responses! Thank you for your cooperation!!

Please complete or make any necessary changes to your survey by these dates.

・August 31 (FRI) 2018: Last day of Slacker Backer campaign, reward upgrades and add-ons

・September 30 (SUN) 2018: Surveys close

For further information, please visit:

Survey Support and Survey Resender

Choosing the PS4 or PC platform

We have a few notes to consider when choosing your platform. Also, if there would be any major changes in the requirements for either the PC or PS4 versions, the platform selection question of the survey is scheduled to remain open.

Choosing your PS4 region

Your PS4 region will be decided with your "Country" selection. Please note, if the disc region differs from PS4 system region, the unit itself, PlayStation™Network online services or DLC may not function properly.

System Requirements for PC Version

Minimum:

OS: Windows 7x64, Windows 8x64, Windows 10x64 (64-bit OS Required)

Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti or better (DirectX 11 card & VRAM 2GB Required)

DirectX: Version 11

Network: Broadband internet connection

Storage: 100 GB available space

Sound card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Additional Info: Requires Steam Client to activate.

*Game is currently in development so system requirements may change without notice. We thank you for your understanding.

Fangamer and Third Party Use of Personal Information

YS NET has a written contract with Fangamer to carry out the backer surveys. Fangamer is a formal representative of YS NET to help process and fulfill all backer's orders through the surveys. Personal information is handed over and treated in accordance with the privacy policies of both companies for the purposes of conducting the surveys and reward delivery only. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

YS NET Privacy Policy

Fangamer Privacy Policy

Official Links

Kickstarter

Shenmue Link

S3 Facebook

S3 Twitter

Backer Survey on Fangamer

Kickstarter Update 89: GamesCom 2018 Update 1

COUNTDOWN TO SHENMUE 3 #GC2018 REVEAL!

Click Here for #GC2018 Official Livestream!

Last edited:
A NEW TRAILER?!:
PepperyOffensiveEyas-size_restricted.gif

Oh fantastic, this is just the promotion we need to send the KickStarter off with a BANG! I reckon we'll also get to see that Warehouse fight scene in action... so Ready!

GET HYPE

Dammit, where is that Ryo "can't stop this hype train" GIF from GAF?

I just got through the credits of Skyward Sword then BAM, new Shenmue 3 update! Such an awesome update too! I cant wait to see the new trailer! ^_^

FUCK YEAH! I was dubious about Cedric's ambiguous tweet from yesterday, but, colour me corrected, he actually made good on it. Roll on tomorrow!

Great news. And man, those screens in the background. What is shown on the large screen really feels like Shenmue for some reason. I guess that it's due to the art style somehow.
I had just shut down my pc, quickly checked mails on my phone, wanted to reply here but didn't feel like doing that on a smartphone. So I actually bothered to immediately boot a laptop instead. Few mails have that power :whistle:

My dream come true would be that they announce it's also releasing on Xbox. It's probably going to be an update on the release date or maybe that saves from the re-releases will transfer though.

Back