What are you playing?

Currently playing the hell out of Destiny 2 since they seem to have fixed some of my main issues I had on release, and having some fun.

Always playing Rocket League.

Always playing Final Fantasy XIV

Still trying, and failing miserably, at beating c-sides in celeste. Never gonna happen.

Last edited:
Metal Gear solid V. I am not crazy about stealth games or micro managing but am digging this one a lot. I will admit that I will never get a good grade for stealth and am ok with it for the first time playing the series.

Shining Resonance Refrain. I still have Hellblade to get through before Shenmue HD drops.

Been getting involed with the new expansion for Neverwinter. I'm currently running a Curse of Strahd campaign so getting the chance to play in Barovia was too tempting not to pick the game up again.

Nice! I just started replaying the Resident Evil games starting with Zero. Next up will be RE Remake. I still need to beat it on invisible enemy mode. I already beat it with knife only which was difficult enough but I'm up for a challenge on great games.

I am playing Resident 7 now for my xbox one. Have already finished the main game and all DLC besides the End of Zoe.

On my PS4 I am playing the Remaster of The Last of Us.

SWAT 4 with the Elite Force mod.

The vanilla game and expansion is still good fun, but the Elite Force mod improves it greatly. It adds new items, restores cut content, adjusts the gameplay to make it more realistic, and makes a ton of quality of life improvements. For example, you're way more likely to get hit with excessive force penalties if you're acting like an asshole cop. Less-lethal items like tasers are truly less-lethal and can potentially kill suspects who are overweight, elderly, or drug addicts.

If you're waiting for Ready or Not to be released for your fill of cop action, I highly recommend picking up SWAT 4 and the Elite Force mod. The creator of the mod even became a dev for Ready or Not.

I have a couple of games i must playing through before Shenmue I and II are released. Currently i play "Layers of Fear" which i get from a humble bundle and i'm very happy with that game. I sweat all the time i play it, but i love it. The paintings, the atmosphere, exploration the rooms without dying, it's awesome.

Man do I wish I had a Saturn. I loved "Bug!" and Sega Rally.
I thought I was the only one in the world that liked Bug! I used to play the Windows version, I have to try if it works on Yabouse.

I am currently playing Sonic Mania Plus, Shovel Knight, Horizon Zero Dawn and sometimes Dragonball FighterZ and Street Fighter V

Balancing between Ocotpath Traveler and Titan Quest.

I've been achievement-hunting so that I break the 100k gamerscore mark with a Shenmue achievement. With that being said, I've been going through my backlog. Alien Isolation is next I think.

I'm popping Aka to Blue on my phone whenever I'm waiting for someone or just on a break. It's an amazing shmup made by a former Cave employee.

Also enjoying the hell out of my Switch juggling between BOTW and Darkest Dungeon, an amazing dungeon crawler rpg. Got also Sonic Mania Plus, which I didn't know I needed in my life until I got it.

I played through Yakuza 5 again not too long ago. Then I started replaying Max Payne 3 but saw after a few chapters that it hadn't saved progress. I didn't feel like restarting immediately so right now, I'm replaying Valkyria Chronicles instead and will start Max Payne 3 again after that.

Apart from Shenmue on the Dojo stream, absolutely nothing at all. I used to love gaming, but since working on this site, I haven't had a minute to sit down and enjoy a game. Hopefully that changes somewhere down the line, but for now, I cant see myself getting back into any games at all.
Maybe try something less story based, something easy to pick up and put down? Just to avoid getting burnt out?

Games that I should've played a long time ago: Chrono Cross, Lunar(s) and Earthbound. Would've been so much better back then.

I’m playing through Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and struggling to figure out why I am so bored with it. Graphically, aesthetically beautiful. Gameplay solid.
And then I figured it out.
The characters are just boring as shit.
Chloe and Nadine are cardboard.
Wannabe Lara Crofts with even less personality.
I hate them and I want this to be over.

Back