What is your estimated global sales of shenmue 3

I mean I could care less about the game but I don't see what the point is of denying it's popularity and interest among ps4 owners.

I've been watching the popularity, and hype for DS drop off a cliff. If Kojima had nothing worthy to show off, he would've been better off not showing anything at all. Most Kojima fans consider this past gamescom, and whatnot to be the worst show of all time, they hated it that much.

I've been watching the popularity, and hype for DS drop off a cliff. If Kojima had nothing worthy to show off, he would've been better off not showing anything at all. Most Kojima fans consider this past gamescom, and whatnot to be the worst show of all time, they hated it that much.
What the actual hell are you even saying
Do you consider 410 dislikes out of 6.5 thousand and nothing but positive comments or jokes to be people turning on the game. Like did you just look at a shitpost thread on /v/ or something and assume thats everyone was talking like that?

What the actual hell are you even saying
Do you consider 410 dislikes out of 6.5 thousand and nothing but positive comments or jokes to be people turning on the game. Like did you just look at a shitpost thread on /v/ or something and assume thats everyone was talking like that?

People upvote crap all the time, in this case, it doesn't mean anyrhing. It's just a button. Listen to people talk about it instead. Also notice how they all turned back to hyping up last of us 2 instead, due to what a shitstorm that was.

Death Stranding is not in a good place.

People upvote crap all the time, in this case, it doesn't mean anyrhing. It's just a button. Listen to people talk about it instead.

Everyone I know who has a ps4 is hyped for the game. They are all talking about it and are interested. What are you saying lol

What is even happening in this thread. I don't understand why people are shitting on games they have no interest in. Fair enough if it's not for you but calling Death Stranding "objectively bad" is absolutely insane levels of logic. Death Stranding is and will always be way more popular than Shenmue 3. It's being treated like a AAA first-party Sony title and barring catastrophic reviews it will outsell Shenmue 3 and appeal to mainstream audiences way more despite the ambiguous premise.

People upvote crap all the time, in this case, it doesn't mean anyrhing. It's just a button. Listen to people talk about it instead. Also notice how they all turned back to hyping up last of us 2 instead, due to what a shitstorm that was.

Your posts in this thread and other threads are seriously delusional. I don't even know how somebody can reach these levels of absurdity. Saying it's objectively bad, saying nobody cares, saying it looks boring. Well not to me and I'm a die-hard Shenmue fan. Death Stranding looks interesting to me and exploring the world sounds like a lot of fun and I'm excited to play it. I can't even comprehend how you came to these conclusions.

Yeah. I also find Death Stranding very interresting.
It's Zoltor's opinion :)
He may not like it but to say nobody cares is already in the realm of exageration hehehe

I'm sure death Stranding is going to sell suuuuper well.
Sony is pushing that game up people's asses. They obviously want that game to be a success.

I would be more than happy if sony did half of that effort to promote our beloved game.

What is even happening in this thread. I don't understand why people are shitting on games they have no interest in. Fair enough if it's not for you but calling Death Stranding "objectively bad" is absolutely insane levels of logic. Death Stranding is and will always be way more popular than Shenmue 3. It's being treated like a AAA first-party Sony title and barring catastrophic reviews it will outsell Shenmue 3 and appeal to mainstream audiences way more despite the ambiguous premise.

Your posts in this thread and other threads are seriously delusional. I don't even know how somebody can reach these levels of absurdity. Saying it's objectively bad, saying nobody cares, saying it looks boring. Well not to me and I'm a die-hard Shenmue fan. Death Stranding looks interesting to me and exploring the world sounds like a lot of fun and I'm excited to play it. I can't even comprehend how you came to these conclusions.

Well, have fun walking across that "empty" wasteland, where there's nothing to do, but to piss to make mushrooms grow(I can't believe this is what passes off as gameplay these days).

Well, have fun walking across that "empty" wasteland, where there's nothing to do, but to piss to make mushrooms grow(I can't believe this is what passes off as gameplay these days).
The thing is, the game isn't out yet Zoltor :)
We understand you may not like what you've seen so far. And that's all good.
But you can realize that many people are finding what they shown so far interesting and fun and that's perfectly fine as well. (I do specially the traversal!)

Respect that some people seem to like it so far, even tho some people don't. Just cause some dudes are downvoting the game doesn't mean necessarily that the same is going to be bad.
And at least wait until the game is out to really shit on it xD
You can still say whatever you want. It's all good with me. I'm no mod or anything, just trying to help :)

The thing is, the game isn't out yet Zoltor :)
We understand you may not like what you've seen so far. And that's all good.
But you can realize that many people are finding what they shown so far interesting and fun and that's perfectly fine as well. (I do specially the traversal!)

Respect that some people seem to like it so far, even tho some people don't. Just cause some dudes are downvoting the game doesn't mean necessarily that the same is going to be bad.
And at least wait until the game is out to really shit on it xD
You can still say whatever you want. It's all good with me. I'm no mod or anything, just trying to help :)
He's upset it might overshadow Shenmue 3. Same reason I got upset anytime I saw anything Yakuza compared to it. Especially since I did play Yakuza, and it's so not my type of game... At least the original.

I think people considering the DC had 12 million owners, will go nuts over Shenmue 3 once it's out. The demo should be improved pre launch a bit, and released in the description of every trailer they do on YouTube. Tim Sweeney needs to be made to understand just how many more accounts funding that demo will give his store. They've made up to us by letting us play first, now let others do it, day 3 days before it launches. Watch the sales shoot up, and PC sales at that.

He's upset it might overshadow Shenmue 3. Same reason I got upset anytime I saw anything Yakuza compared to it. Especially since I did play Yakuza, and it's so not my type of game... At least the original.

I think people considering the DC had 12 million owners, will go nuts over Shenmue 3 once it's out. The demo should be improved pre launch a bit, and released in the description of every trailer they do on YouTube. Tim Sweeney needs to be made to understand just how many more accounts funding that demo will give his store. They've made up to us by letting us play first, now let others do it, day 3 days before it launches. Watch the sales shoot up, and PC sales at that.

This Isn't the case, infact after seeing the non-gamplay tailers, and footage from the scripted demo, I'm confident It's no threat to Shenmue 3. I'm mad because so many people are going to feel let down. Even though Kijima is byfar the most overrated person in the industry, I really hoped a good game would be made, but guess that's not going to happen.

As for comparing Yakuza to Shenmue, yea that actually pisses me off. Yakuza is a Shenmue game, with every bit of soul stripped from it, needless to say it doesn't deserve to be compared to Shenmue at all, and definitely not in a good light of all things.

I've stopped playing those shoot em ups years ago. But it's useless to argue, that's what was always the most popular with the lowest common denominator. We're talking even decades back. Let them have it. Let them love it, we've Shenmue 3 coming out soon. BTW they were always that dumb, go there shoot, find a newer gun, more ammo, shoot more. It's what the genre is. They still love it these days.

I've stopped playing those shoot em ups years ago. But it's useless to argue, that's what was always the most popular with the lowest common denominator. We're talking even decades back. Let them have it. Let them love it, we've Shenmue 3 coming out soon. BTW they were always that dumb, go there shoot, find a newer gun, more ammo, shoot more. It's what the genre is. They still love it these days.

Wait...is that what DS is suppose to be, are you sure. I was under the impression it was suppose to be an adventure/mail man sim, with the once in a blue moon, shooting(or whacking someone over the head with your backpack).

As a adventure game, It's good that it sucks, atleast for Shenmue 3, but it annoys me as hell that a fake developer, and frankly bad writer gets so overrated. Although again It's just annoying that people aren't atleast going to get a decent game out of him.

Where as if it were just another shooter, would anyone care either way,? Probally not.

Is that even legal?!

I think we as a Shenmue community should take drastic measures and ban everyone who likes other IPs

images

I think we as a Shenmue community should take drastic measures and ban everyone who likes other IPs

images

No, not other IPs ingeneral, but we should boycott Yakuza until people stop comparing it to Shenmue, and calling it a spiritual successor to Shenmue.

Back