Who DIDN'T get it early?

Amazon still hasn't shipped, but I did most preorders at Gamestop. Got called into work off-schedule tomorrow, so I'll need to wait an extra day to make my pre-order pick up journey. Cannot wait.

Found it in a store today. At least that went as planned. Picked it up for both systems right away.

I was lucky because while there were 3 left over for the PS4 after I went in, there were none for the Xbox. Would've been better if it was the other way around because I wanted to pick up two for the One. But wait a minute... There were 4 for PS4 and 1 for Xbox One. It all makes sense! :LOL:

I love Shenmue..a lot.
I decided to wait for the official release, put it in and play.
This will be really special for me, playing again for the first time.. kinda feels weird, you know?

Amazon estimates that it will arrive the 22nd or 23rd. A preorder was placed in April but it looks like they haven't shipped anything yet. We'll see. In the meantime I can soon check out the pc version I guess. I'm not the only fan living here and we bought copies for different platforms.

I just got off the phone with my local GameStop. They have their copies and mine will be ready for pickup tomorrow! I'm so happy :)

My Amazon US order shipped yesterday but didn't reach my local distribution center until lunch time today. Which means I'll be getting it on the 21st at some point after lunch which is when they usually deliver my mail.

I also have the PC version on order though, but I don't think that unlocks until around the same time that I'll be getting the PS4 version in the mail. I'm going to pre-load the PC version on Steam tonight.

Just got an email from Amazon. first, I forgot I even preordered from them, reminded me the Aug 21 date was officialy confirmed. Now, apparently I'd forgotten I ordered two PS4 copies.

Plus a single XB1 copy and a PS4 copy to remain sealed, PS4 copy to play, an extra PS4 copy to lend out to friends... I suppose these two from Amazon are family gifts...

Gah. Still not dispatched from Amazon UK. In Norway, so maaaaaybe will have it by the weekend. Maybe.

@Araviel I also ordered from Amazon UK and they haven't dispatched my copy either. It says now that it will arrive on Thursday but I kind of doubt it.
If they still haven't sent it tomorrow I'll just cancel the order and get the game at a local store on Friday.

@Araviel I also ordered from Amazon UK and they haven't dispatched my copy either. It says now that it will arrive on Thursday but I kind of doubt it.
If they still haven't sent it tomorrow I'll just cancel the order and get the game at a local store on Friday.
Same, just checked... Will do the same if not dispatched tomorrow. Or maybe just by a new copy at the store. Can always donate a later copy to someone in need of sailors.

Reactions: ys.
Same, just checked... Will do the same if not dispatched tomorrow. Or maybe just by a new copy at the store. Can always donate a later copy to someone in need of sailors.
I had a look a while ago and it did finally change to "Dispatched". I'm curious when it will arrive.
But I could at least see how it looks and performs "in real life" since someone else here is playing the pc version. Someone else that I know will buy it at the store on Friday and I'll follow along even if they shipped my copy now. Buying a copy for someone in need of sailors could be a good idea :p

I did not, too. I pre-ordered at amazon in April and luckily i got it yesterday, not in the mailbox but delivered by a postman. It was delivered in the evening.

Still waiting for my physical copies, there was a delay in the supply chain to Norway apparently. Sold out from the central warehouse at SEGA, and Norway got lower priority ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Amazon order now says tomorrow at 8pm, but still hasn't dispatched. Tsk tsk. I'll stop by a game shop tomorrow, me thinks.

Back