110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's outrageous Sega never outsourced something like Space Harrier or VF to Yu, especially with how much luck they've had outrourcing games lately. Maybe VF is a bit too ambitious, but Space Harrier or Out Run could've been amazing games to let him work on.

The original arcade of Space Harrier is dying to get remade in VR.

So far we have a glimpse of what japanese audiences think about the anime, but does anyone know if this whole S4 tease has landed there? And if it has been noticed, how are they reacting compared to us?
I'll be grateful for any kind insight, being either media or users reaction. Thanks in advance

In just under two weeks we will get a Shenmue 4 trailer that will go something like this:

The scene starts with Ryo and the gang climbing the great wall, talking about the cliff temple. The scene switches to Niao Sun, who says 'The Japanese boy is still alive. You know what to do.' to a kneeling Ziming. We see another clip of Ziming getting the better of Ryo, knocking him out. As he approaches him to finish the job, he sees Xiuying's pendant on the floor and looks in shock. The scene changes again and we see Ren clinging on to a moving training before the final scene, which depicts Lan Di holding the Phoenix mirror as he approaches Shenhua. A look of shock appears on his face (the Shenhua using chi moment is implied but not shown). The screen fades to black and a lone voice says 'I shall take your power...For the chiyou' followed by 'December 2023' in bold white letters that fill the black screen.

In just under two weeks we will get a Shenmue 4 trailer that will go something like this:

The scene starts with Ryo and the gang climbing the great wall, talking about the cliff temple. The scene switches to Niao Sun, who says 'The Japanese boy is still alive. You know what to do.' to a kneeling Ziming. We see another clip of Ziming getting the better of Ryo, knocking him out. As he approaches him to finish the job, he sees Xiuying's pendant on the floor and looks in shock. The scene changes again and we see Ren clinging on to a moving training before the final scene, which depicts Lan Di holding the Phoenix mirror as he approaches Shenhua. A look of shock appears on his face (the Shenhua using chi moment is implied but not shown). The screen fades to black and a lone voice says 'I shall take your power...For the chiyou' followed by 'December 2023' in bold white letters that fill the black screen.
'December 2023 2022' - corrected😺
because they got enough for just 8 months development/tuning things up👼

That's a pretty tight screenshot. You should share it w/ them. Sega's missing a trick not doing their Yakuza Nagai Industries spinoff..

Remember this all came about cuz I pestered them on Twitter and some other guy pestered them on Instagram. There might be no announcement for time to come, or at all. I hope they're decent folks. At least this level of sustained interest should prove to them there might be some value in pursuing this Shenmue thing...

Screenshot_20220419-115719.png Ermmmmmmmmm guys 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 couple weeks?!?! Shenmue anime is up in a couple of weeks?! This could be it 👀👀 By the way the picture posted anyone who played shenmue 3 in shenhuas house every morning if you went into the kitchen there would always be a banana and apple you could take 😂 seriously.

View attachment 14935 Ermmmmmmmmm guys 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮 couple weeks?!?! Shenmue anime is up in a couple of weeks?! This could be it 👀👀 By the way the picture posted anyone who played shenmue 3 in shenhuas house every morning if you went into the kitchen there would always be a banana and apple you could take 😂 seriously.
Apple and banna is a great hint in S3 Shenhua house, bravo

Aren't they working on a racing game? "Fasten your seatbelts" implies it has something to do with that.
NO! racing nosense! Here in Spain that expression means lit. "prepare yourself". ie petroleum prices are going up, fasten your seatbelts
sorry KiddMarine no yelling at you i just saw this and wasnt expecting it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back