Shenmue III Walmart Footage Discussion

It does not sound like it to me.
Re72Emv.gif

@Cebman you will going down in Shenmue folklore dude.

Imagine the hype for a Shenmue 4 and someone brings this up.

Hope you stick around for the ride into November.

Oh I'll be around even if it's just lurking. I've been visiting this site around Shenmue II release on DC in Europe. I still remember seeing the US version cancellation article on IGN. I've posted here a few times before many years ago. I don't typically post because I've never got anything to say or contribute until now.

Oh I'll be around even if it's just lurking. I've been visiting this site around Shenmue II release on DC in Europe. I still remember seeing the US version cancellation article on IGN. I've posted here a few times before many years ago. I don't typically post because I've never got anything to say or contribute until now.
Well thank you all the same. Do feel like you can drop in on anything discussion wise the more voices the better :)

EDIT: Just had the footage through my speaker system. I don't think that's Kelso doing Ren's voice. It isn't high pitched enough. Ren had a slightly higher pitched voice in the English from Shenmue 2.

Thanks for sharing the footage. I had my doubts first to be honest. Did not asume that cebman was lying but I thought it was jus footage from Shenmue 1 and 2 HD.

It is just funny that in 2019 some exclusive footage of new game is shown at a random store chain and almost nobody is aware of it. Normaly such Things cannot hide from the power of the Internet.

This was a that was a surprise for sure but a welcome one. to say it with the words of a quite famous movie bad guy.

The footage itself looks really good. No reason to complain about it.

And the great Chai is back as well. I know technically that was not a big surprise it was confirmed a very long time ago, that he will be in the game, but it is still awesome to him in in game footage.

Back