Shenmue III Walmart Footage Discussion

What a GREAT way to wake up this morning! I can't believe it!

The trailer looks just AMAZING, I just love everything I saw!

It looks like they put several scenes from previous videos and trailers but up to date, although there several new parts like that ones where Ren, Chai and the forklift appear.
I can see a lot of improvement in everything, main characters look terrific and NPC looks good. I'm sure they will be even improved in the final build.

This trailer must be months old and I can't wait to see a new trailer in the E3, I'd love to see Ryo just walking around Bailu...

hazuki_death_stareptkdb.gif

when u hear people talking shit about shenmue
That's the most expression I've seen from Roy and it looks awesome!

I already can see The boss from the Chobu docks asking Ryo...

BOSS - " Son, do you have any expirience driving cargo forklifts?"

RYO - " Expirience?! I used to win races every fucking morning. Winning all the prizes. Making quotas every single day!
Eventually my old boss had to fire me because in one week I already had the highest salary in the company"
I would totaly bank rupted him if he kept me there"

I already can see The boss from the Chobu docks asking Ryo...

BOSS - " Son, do you have any expirience driving cargo forklifts?"

RYO - " Expirience?! I used to win races every fucking morning. Winning all the prizes. Making quotas every single day!
Eventually my old boss had to fire me because in one week I already had the highest salary in the company"
I would totaly bank rupted him if he kept me there"
I also used to beat sonic, a crazy dude driving a taxi and a gang leader who roller blades everywhere with just my forklift, am. I a joke to you?

What? By that logic, all NPCs that are fairly unimportant in terms of the plot should just be stickmen.
They are not stick men now are they? They're looking fairly decent for non essential NPC's almost all games do this.

Shenmue 3 has been delayed until November 2019
Me: I'm crying inside.

Shows this footage and at the end says 'Shenmue 3 coming November 19th 2019
Me: Sure, I'll wait.

In all serious, I loved that people was happy with this. It really looks like the sequel we have been waiting for.

Last edited:
Back