Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people who wants to play Shenmue III will purchase the PS4-Version instead of the PC-Version. It doesn't matter if Epic Store is on board or Steam. It is like with every game that was released on different systems. Console is more easy to handle and cheapier.

Tomato is a fruit as well.

When I was in china in cake/bakery shops they put cut up tomatoes on cakes with other fruits especially birthday or special occasion cakes.

Tomato is a fruit as well.

'Tis a barefaced lie. Stop spreading your erroneous 'tomato is a fruit' propaganda. I shalt never believe such!

So it's cold comfort, but at least Shenmue III wasn't the most hated game of E3...

As a massive and unreasonable nintendo hater, this is the best possible outcome.
I just want to add that as an old school Digimon fan this turn of events brings a smile to my face. The latest generation of Digimon games are the best ever. Digimon games evolved digivolved, Pokemon games did not.

Just read up on the Pokemon "controversy". It's a headscratcher for me and I'm really not sure what the big deal is. I'm starting to think gaming nerds are the most insufferable demographic ever.
Isn't it about the Pokedex?

Just read up on the Pokemon "controversy". It's a headscratcher for me and I'm really not sure what the big deal is. I'm starting to think gaming nerds are the most insufferable demographic ever.
Well, remember that "gotta catch em all!" catchphrase? Seemed like a great marketing gimmick when there was only 150 Pokemon to collect. But time marches on and Nintendo had to keep adding new Pokemon to keep it interesting. Only now Nintendo realised that there are too many Pokemon and had to leave hundreds of them out of the new game. This understandably pissed off the legions of Pokemon fans who have been conditioned to obsessively hunt down every last one of the critters.

Well, remember that "gotta catch em all!" catchphrase? Seemed like a great marketing gimmick when there was only 150 Pokemon to collect. But time marches on and Nintendo had to keep adding new Pokemon to keep it interesting. Only now Nintendo realised that there are too many Pokemon and had to leave hundreds of them out of the new game. This understandably pissed off the legions of Pokemon fans who have been conditioned to obsessively hunt down every last one of the critters.

Exactly though. Any sane person understands there's a point when it just gets ridiculous. Honestly I'd be in favour of a bit of cull... kill some of them off and get the numbers down :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back