Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did this become Bob's Dojo?

I didn't even know Bob's Pizzeria existed in Shenmue till my second or third playthrough. Spent a lot of my time in the Slot House (that sounds wrong) but somehow never found Bob's, just two doors down...

When we were at each other's throats for damn near a week and could use something that makes us chuckle and get along. :)

Oh, it wasn't a complaint...

I didn't even know Bob's Pizzeria existed in Shenmue till my second or third playthrough. Spent a lot of my time in the Slot House (that sounds wrong) but somehow never found Bob's, just two doors down...

Bob's is great. It's a shame so many people miss it because it's on the side street and there's no story reason to go in there.

For anyone still dissapointed at the Epic store news (I'm one of them) this video is a nice watch. It doesn't mention this deal but I think its helps put things into perspective with how far we have come and how great it is that we are getting a third game.

I'm going on record as staying this derailment is fantastic.... carry on!

That video is good too.

Anchovies, corn, broccoli, and mayo are things that should never ever be on a pizza.

Seafood doesnt belong on pizza. Hell, all seafood is disgusting and doesnt belong in a humans month in general.

Seafood is great but only on the first day/night. I never bring left overs of seafood. It’s gross by day 2.

I love my pizza with broccoolo, tomato slices, green peppers. Maybe sliced beef if im feeling up for some meat.

Plus Chicago, so yeah. Deep dish.

Tomatoes and green and red peppers are great on pizza.

@Jigen @Willom seafood is evil, learn to accept this simple, yet universal truth and all lifes problems will melt way. ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back