[!!SPOILERS!!] Datamined Info - Discussion Thread (Backer Demo)

Did you try going to her house and seeing if her clothes changed there?
You can also change Ryo's clothes before starting the initial cutscene. After pressing the initial screen, and Ryo is standing on the steps, just simply don't move and press RB to change clothes and then go ahead and move. I managed to get the intial cutscene with Ryo's white shirt. Maybe he could try that with the mod since Shenhua is in that scene.

There is no evidence of that, at least not in the demo game files, I assume the physics were causing trouble so they changed her classic outfit

Asking again, do you think it'd be possible to use your model of Ryo with Passeport model textures in the demo to replace the original Shenmue 3 Ryo model ?

Asking again, do you think it'd be possible to use your model of Ryo with Passeport model textures in the demo to replace the original Shenmue 3 Ryo model ?

By my model you mean the one I used long ago to make renders? I don't know, someone should look in to impoting it to UE, if you are talking about textures, then there are programs to do so on PC

By my model you mean the one I used long ago to make renders? I don't know, someone should look in to impoting it to UE, if you are talking about textures, then there are programs to do so on PC

Just the textures. Just a few pages ago, you imported Ryo's model from Shenmue 3 but you applied the textures from the Passport model before you could implement the ones from Shenmue 3.

ShmmLsA.jpg
2JXGXwF.jpg

Wow! It is in. (Ryo Concept Art)

Wanted to share this image, i think this looks so gorgeous. I put it here since i used out of bound techniques to get it so it might be spoilery. Hope its okay.
pic.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the HUD so we could get more images like this without the overlay? Would be even better.

The update changed some items

2019-10-05 10_12_20-Shenmue III.jpg

Out of bounds NPC still have relevant dialogue, was the trial planned to be bigger or is it a game related trial?
2019-10-05 10_46_28-.jpg
2019-10-05 07_29_07-Set_Change hotkey.jpg
2019-10-05 07_31_36-Set_Change hotkey.jpg

I made a post with CE pointers that should be easier for everyone to use,
have fun and discover something, more brains means more progression

The update changed some items

View attachment 4650

Out of bounds NPC still have relevant dialogue, was the trial planned to be bigger or is it a game related trial?
View attachment 4651
View attachment 4653
View attachment 4654

I made a post with CE pointers that should be easier for everyone to use,
have fun and discover something, more brains means more progression
NPC dialogue was already in. Nice Sega Saturn, I think a overlooked comment from one of the game informer videos is the fact that they said while space harrier and such werent in Shenmue 3, there were clones of those type of games.

NPC dialogue was already in. Nice Sega Saturn, I think a overlooked comment from one of the game informer videos is the fact that they said while space harrier and such werent in Shenmue 3, there were clones of those type of games.
Found it. 54:26. After they talk about the VF clone.

some new items

POSSIBLY CONFIRMED ??????
View attachment 4655
View attachment 4656

This camera bugs me, with the L zoom crosshair, and seeing as its not for re-sale could be something planned
View attachment 4657
Would you mind posting some of the other telephone cards? I'm very curious in looking at the NPCs, thanks!
Yea, id love to see the cards for Tom, Joy and Nozomi, if that is even how they work because I thought all the phone cards only featured Chobu-Chan on the cover and you were allowed to call anyone you want. But the card shown here looks like its to call a specific character, one whom we just met in Bailu village. And it can only be used once, implying its probably going to be tied into the story somehow. kinda interesting.

Also that camera is 100% for a side-quest and photo-mode.

P.S thats a lot of maps! Kinda curious about them lol

P.P.S

That radio... And OMG are those posters for the Arcade game clones? OMG *faints*

Last edited:
Someone in the comments for my original Out of Bounds video requested a night time version, so I made one:

There's also about 30 seconds at the end comparing the old build with the updated one, so you can see Shenhua's invisible house. (Also that thumbnail was not intentional, just a great coincidence.)

Back