[!!SPOILERS!!] Datamined Info - Discussion Thread (Backer Demo)

Hope not.

I get the seduction part, but all of the leaders seem to be ruthless; can't be ruthless when you are sleeping with the enemy.

^
Yes. What if it is Ryo that is coerced into being on her side for a while ?

What I wonder, from the unwearable outfits is how much they act as a new kind of collectibles.
I mean : Is it possible to buy several of the same outfit or resell them ?

If they are akin to capsule toys, it could make sense to have clothes,
that Ryo can purchase, yet can't use.

Some of the characters found thus far are all well known so no spoliers.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I've found several more that don't appear in the demo so let's keep them out.

Btw looking at ryo in depth and comparing it to the original passport Ryo, the new one is based 100% on the passport model. So Ys Net heard our complaints. I may start a new thread comparing both models it term of basic shape they are identical.

that's what I was talking about. Why all those objects and characters? The rest of Bailu is understandable but some of the content you were able to find is crazy to me. (didn't saw any behind spoiler buttons)

It happens in plenty of demos/betas for other games, too.
They could be leftovers from earlier builds where they were testing some of these characters in the Bailu area, I dunno...

unknown.png

unknown.png

Btw looking at ryo in depth and comparing it to the original passport Ryo, the new one is based 100% on the passport model. So Ys Net heard our complaints. I may start a new thread comparing both models it term of basic shape they are identical.
So you're sayin that the Ryo thats on the demo is not the final Ryo?!

It happens in plenty of demos/betas for other games, too.
They could be leftovers from earlier builds where they were testing some of these characters in the Bailu area, I dunno...
strange nonetheless. The have to know what they are giving to people right?

I still think Shenhua, Lan Di and Ryo should have darker skin. They're too white. And Lan Di looks very caucasian.

I think this will be my "major" dissapointment with the game.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Awesome but now you made me curious about new characters ?

Whenever it is doesn't matter. I'll be wearing it. I feel like people wants to keep the jacket when it doesn't make sense anymore. If anything, Ryo should've dropped it in Guilin considering it might be hot af. :")
Yeah I can't see Ryo wearing his jeans and jacket for the entirety of this series. And if the concept art is anything to go by, it teases that he'll eventually wear this new traditional green outfit, presumably to symbolise that he's maturing as a martial artist.

Back