Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

I've just checked the site and copies appear to still be available. I've thought about it and decided against it as i've bought 4 copies already and money is tight.

Didn't stop me getting a ticket for the NieR Automata Orchestral concert in February, mind :)

Order went through pretty simply for me, other than being forced to change my PayPal password.

Think I need to stop buying copies of this game.

@Reprise if your in hot water, I'll take it off your hands ? with a finders fee as a thank you lol

My wife gets why I gotta catch them all, but she thinks I totally lost it. After my last order I had to call it quits ???

@RiGoRmOrTiS like the rest of us, You got Shenmooed. With the rest of us ?

I think the English language website part of Pixnlove is quite new (@Tosh or someone correct me if I'm wrong).

It's like if Data Discs tried to do a site that specifically catered for French-speaking people, separate from their main site. Because English is so prevalent, it seems weird to have a special English language site for anything. But Pixnlove is a very French enterprise, as I understand it. I don't know of another Pixnlove release that has been available on both French and English sites in (slightly) different editions.

Last edited:
the site is TERRIBLE! i had to get a help form someone else to order the game for me due to continues decline of my payments whether through Credit of Paypal. :hmm:
Make sure you check your PayPal and credit card accounts. Some of us have had our payments "declined" but were actually charged anyway.

I'm now waiting for a reply, either through PayPal or Twitter. This has been by far the worst experience I've ever had in at least 20 years of ordering things online.

Screenshot_20191009-110809.jpg

Looks like 1665 are left at the moment on the English website. This means that about 850 have been pre-ordered thusfar (2500 is the amount available to preorder).

Make sure you check your PayPal and credit card accounts. Some of us have had our payments "declined" but were actually charged anyway.

I'm now waiting for a reply, either through PayPal or Twitter. This has been by far the worst experience I've ever had in at least 20 years of ordering things online.
thankfully for me it were only declines without any charges.

I was afraid of the multiple copies thing thats why i never clicked on the back button and i never opened another tab or browser,
i just refreshed that one page again and again until it showed me the one copy in Paypal and then it worked.

I was afraid of the multiple copies thing thats why i never clicked on the back button and i never opened another tab or browser,
i just refreshed that one page again and again until it showed me the one copy in Paypal and then it worked.

When I finally got the site to work but the 'add to cart' button wasn't working (or was just being slow) I pressed it like 20 times until it worked. I was trying to be so quick going through the checkout and panicking about the site being so slow, that I didn't even think to check anything. After my order was confirmed I suddenly had a horrible feeling I had just spent £1,500 on 20 copies of the game by mistake. I breathed a sigh of relief when I checked my Paypal haha. Fortunately I had just ordered the one copy.

I don't want to be a debbie downer, but it's just not that good IMO, a small artbook and some lithos for £10 more than the big red box CE with stickers, lamp, mirror and patches?

Definitely collectors only territory.

I wish we could have got a CE with a Ryo figure. We have the choice of an absurdly expensive out of print F4F jobbie..or nothing :(

I don't want to be a debbie downer, but it's just not that good IMO, a small artbook and some lithos for £10 more than the big red box CE with stickers, lamp, mirror and patches?

I wish we could have got a CE with a Ryo figure. We have the choice of an absurdly expensive out of print F4F jobbie..or nothing :(
I only bought the LRG out of loyalty to Yu Suzuki and Shenmue. I could do without most of those trinkets, but I love Shenmue more than I dislike trinkets.

PixNLove artbooks are nice, but you might be right, value-wise.

I have suspicions about the quality/size/efficacy of that koji lamp, though.

None of it matters. Shenmue 3 is real.

It may be the drink, but it's just hit me. It's real. Shit. :D

Yeah its a collector thing. But still, there are only 2500 copies and Yu Suzuki selected some of the artbook pages himself.
They wont produce more of it, if its gone its gone. And i personally wont get the physical KS artbook,
so this is a nice little compensation and i can give Deep Silver and YS Net some more money. It cant hurt.

Ugh, I don't even know what to do now. I already sent two tweets to their English Twitter account. I don't know if I should delete them and send a DM instead or if I should just wait for a reply to my tweets. Also, I don't know if I should DM their English account or their French account.

This whole thing sucks.

Back