Shenmue 3: side quests

Whe

When does this quest open? I have talked to him, so he is outside the house. But there is no side quest button. Do I have to progress to the Master Sun part where he wants the wine?

What part are you at now? I do believe it opened up around that time yeah but I think I completed it BEFORE I actually delivered the wine to Master Sun. In other words, I was holding off on delivering it purposely

Winning the white lure was a pain I tried countless of times and I would load my save file to see if that would do the trick.

What part are you at now? I do believe it opened up around that time yeah but I think I completed it BEFORE I actually delivered the wine to Master Sun. In other words, I was holding off on delivering it purposely
Got it! Right after you’re told to go find Master Feng (to look for Sun). Thx.

I leave this here for anyone else having problems with Bailu sidequests:

Timestamps:

0:00:00 - SIDEQUESTS
0:00:07 - Capsule of Love
0:05:29 - The Biggest Catch
0:21:17 - Heartbreak Kung Fun
0:28:59 - Future Dream
0:30:30 - Medicine Delivery
0:34:51 - Mr Su's Tall Tales
0:41:04 - Catfish Rally
0:52:00 - Miracle Mushroom
0:54:53 - Ghost Buster Request
1:04:35 - Fabled Fabric Finder

1:08:10 - FISHINGSPOTS
1:08:13 - Fishingspot #1
1:08:35 - Fishingspot #2
1:08:52 - Fishingspot #3
1:09:11 - Fishingspot #4
1:09:29 - Fishingspot #5
1:09:50 - Fishingspot #6

Anyone know where u find the yellow doll for the girl on the book store as the bully has hidden it?

Its in that abandoned back alley next to the buddha stand near the promenade where the little bald headed boy always asks you to take him to the arcade

Niaowu Quests I remember off the top of my head:

The barber on the promenade needs a volunteer for a haircut

Ren needs a mushroom

Shrine Maiden gives this quest to find a stolen book

The tour guide at the harbor entrance makes you find flags around the city

The fortune teller at the bottom of the promenade tells you to go to New Paadise where you get in to a fight with two random dudes for thinking Shenhua is your girlfriend and they're jealous

The doctor with the bloody coat asks you to find herbs

A girl on the dock where you first got off will ask you to buy 4 items for the cheapest price possible

I might be missing some but that's what springs to mind at the moment outside of the ones mentioned in the thread.
When does the Shopping quest trigger.
Right after you get off the ship ?

When does the Shopping quest trigger.
Right after you get off the ship ?

Definitely not.

I just passed the scene where I first meet Lin Shiling, the Menko (shrine maiden) at Liu Jiao Shrine, where she tried to wack me with her broom and then apologized.

And I went back to the promenade and that woman is standing there at the pier but Ryo can't interact with her yet. She just stares at him.
So clearly I have to unlock another main story progression before she decides to talk to Ryo.

Does anybody know where all the niaowu tour flags are? I’ve found all but 1. The ones I’ve found are.
  1. big pier
  2. Vendor avenue
  3. His Xiao Temple
  4. Lou Jiao shrine
  5. ??????
  6. Golden Goose
How and when do you get the tour flag quest ?

Definitely not.

I just passed the scene where I first meet Lin Shiling, the Menko (shrine maiden) at Liu Jiao Shrine, where she tried to wack me with her broom and then apologized.

And I went back to the promenade and that woman is standing there at the pier but Ryo can't interact with her yet. She just stares at him.
So clearly I have to unlock another main story progression before she decides to talk to Ryo.
Which woman. What does she look like ?

The shopping quest is a very early Niaowu quest. The 2nd one out of 15.
If you haven't done it Bidgiecat, then you missed it at that point.

For Niaowu quests, use this guide and do quests in this order:

It's usaly
-Main quest
-1st Side quest
-Main quest
-2nd Side quest
-Main quest
-3rd Side quest

and so on...

Does anyone know where to get the "shovel loader" required for Spiral Cut?

Back