Recent content by BayStone

1. BayStone

Shenmue The Animation Announced

Hm, interesting. Very interesting. There's some potential in this, me thinks... take some time, expand a few things, go deeper on skipped things, some proper anime-style fights, some training sequences, yeah, I can see this being cool. :unsure: I just hope it doesn't take the easy way out.
  2. BayStone

Shenmue III Backer Trial | General Thread

is good.(y) is S3.
  3. BayStone

Video 2 - Shenmue III COMBAT footage from IGN Japan (6 minutes)

That horse stance looks wrong... tsk tsk. :) Could it possibly improve with the levels, same with the one inch. :unsure:
  4. BayStone

Kickstarter Update #102 - PC Gaming Show Update: New Trailer & Epic Games Store Exclusive For PC Version! Part 2

It's quite amazing really... what kind of person do you need to be to not see--or simply not care--where these choices would lead to.
  5. BayStone

Things that annoy you in games

Narrative F'ing dissonance.
  6. BayStone

Cobra Kai

Exceeded my expectations. There were a few things that sort of bothered me a bit, like how apparently nothing changed during all these years... :unsure: in the main characters heads. In this I expected more. Like that Daniel being a douche thing. Another thing I didn't really like was the whole...
  7. BayStone

Shenmue 3 Gamescom Trailer & Release Date! [KS Update 90]

I liked that trailer. Pretty good. (y)
  8. BayStone

Idea: Throwback US Dreamcast cover/case for Shenmue I & II

Yeah, that fits the part. Still really great movies, imo (the 3rd one too :D ). The new series is pretty cool also. (y)
  9. BayStone

SEGA: 'What is Shenmue?' Series [UPDATE: EPISODE 3 IS OUT!]

God damn "jujitsu"... sigh. o_O:mad::sneaky: Not in this series, please.
  10. BayStone

Idea: Throwback US Dreamcast cover/case for Shenmue I & II

I like the xbox cover as well. For me it's the 80s martial arts movie poster feel I get from it. Granted, I don't know if that is what they were going for and I admit the art could be better. But the idea to me is sound and it does a good enough job. Now, would I want to impose that on...
  11. BayStone

Iwao and Lan Di

I guess that's one the things why the game worked in the first place. The game is already going once we as players get to it. All the weird references, etc. It's really powerful scene to me. It's burned into my brain. :sneaky: So, I'd guess--at least hope--what we did not see contains pieces of...
  12. BayStone

Ryo & Lan Di appearances

Yeah, Yakuza seems appropriate. Could be pretty interesting too, seeing Kiryu (or Majima) interacting with Ryo. Ren and Joy would fit right in there too.
  13. BayStone

What fighting styles/techniques would you like to see?

Shun Di, drunken kung-fu, from Virtua Fighter definitely. (y) Anything goes really as long as it ties well into the story and the martial arts path Ryo is on, I think. Not sure if the above fits, but anyway.
  14. BayStone

SEGA: 'What is Shenmue?' Series [UPDATE: EPISODE 3 IS OUT!]

The word should've been "deep" not "vast", "depth" instead of "breadth". End rant. :censored:
Back