Recent content by Dg1995

1. D

Response To SuperEyePatchWolf Shenmue 3 Review

1.Every Shenmue sequel relies too much on previous games stories. So, newcomers can't really understand what is going on. Yeah, making a 15-20 minutes previously movie doesn't fix it. The story should be able to stand on it's own. 2.Ryo lasted only 1 second against Lan Di in the first game he...
  2. D

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Every developer does that. Core Design slowed down Lara's running speed and disabled the sprint to artificially extend gameplay time of Tomb Raider AOD. Square Enix increased encounter rate of enemies in FF X while making enemies to give less XP to increase gameplay time of that game.
  3. D

This isn't narrow minded at all. Story isn't that important to the games at all. Gameplay is far more important than story. -Tomb Raider angel Of Darkness has the best storyline in all TR games and yet that can't stop it from being the worst TR game. -None of the players that play multiplayer...
  4. D

You guys care too much about the story.
  5. D

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Who the hell is Gentai ?
  6. D

Shenmue 3 Improvements/Keeps For Shenmue 4

They can make it so that running doesn't require any stamina. They make it like this that at worst state of your stamina, Ryo's health will be at 50 percent.
  7. D

Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

Yeah. We don't need to see some stuff that might get cut from the released game. They should announce the game when the scope of the game has been determined completely.
  8. D

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

They can make an extra "evil ending" for shenmue 4 to give a franchise some kind of closure just in case for the scenario of no Shenmue 5.
  9. D

The ending of Shenmue

I thought that both Shenhua and Lishao Tao were dead in the last picture and Akira was imagining them.
  10. D

Updated Chi You Men Leaders Photo

Maybe after the main story gets finished there will be enough room for some spin off games to use ideas that went unused. When I say spin off, I mean a Shenmue game where Ryo isn't the main character.
  11. D

A Gamer's Journey (Shenmue Documentary) goes to Kickstarter

Why there is notice to not "spoil this documentary" ? Is it going to show some secrets of the next games ?
  12. D

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Is the steam version going to be the "complete edition" ? Or it's going to force the players to buy the DLCs separately ?
  13. D

What remaster/sequel are you waiting for?

I rather get Monkey Island 3A from Ron Gilbert himself. Too bad Disney wasn't interested in giving him the ip.
  14. D

General Impressions

Nah, I never said that Shenmue 3 is the best game of all time. BTW, Shenmue 1 and 2 were pretty poor games compared to GTA 3. Despite this that GTA 3 had far less budget than Shenmue.
  15. D

General Impressions

IDK man but Disc 4 was really boring. The entirety of Shenmue 3 is much better than that section.(They could just replace it with some in game cutscenes and it would remain the same.) Also, it doesn't help that dialogue tree in that section just restricts players from hearing all the dialogues...
Back