Recent content by markuswegener

1. markuswegener

We need to write to YsNet about a Patch !

- Fix the economy loophole with buying books/transforming to scroll/selling On one side, it was really helpful, but as soon as I saw how this worked, I immediately lost all interest on minijobs/gambling and the economy because money is basically for free with this.
  2. markuswegener

Patch 7 for PC - Release Notes

Yes I would say, at this point it can definitely be recommended to play them.
  3. markuswegener

Disappointment with the music in certain ways...

Oh yeah the New Paradise music is great
  4. markuswegener

Imagine if you only would have heard Shenmue 1 songs in Shenmue 2. The game would have had far less of its own identity. From the new songs I prefer the one from hermits nest.
  5. markuswegener

I said "so" expensive not "more" expensive. You canged my quote. Of course it is not for free.
  6. markuswegener

My main problem with the music was the excessive reuse from the former titles. As a fan of S1&2 many of the songs are strongly connected to a certain area or moment of the first two games in your brain and it is kind of weird that for example during some master training cutscene you suddenly...
  7. markuswegener

Is the timing of the QTE's broken?

Ok for hard difficulty settings it might make sense, but not on the normal mode.
  8. markuswegener

Is the timing of the QTE's broken?

QTEs in Shenmue 3 are definitely a mess and should be patched with bigger reaction time. It's that simple. I don't even understand why there are people trying to defend this.
  9. markuswegener

Lack of NPCs in Niaowu

I wasn't sure if the system ressources were really the actual reason (consider how other games can run that) but if they rather run out of time and budget to create dialogs and background stories for the pedestrians. My theory was that they had to add the pedestrians as only dummy creatures and...
  10. markuswegener

Lack of NPCs in Niaowu

This is my biggest painpoint in S3 so far. I find this lack of pedestrians really weird and disturbing like some creepy ghost town and it takes me out of the immersion of this otherwise beautiful and gigantic city. I would gladly have more pedestrians even if none of them could talk or even if...
  11. markuswegener

We need to write to YsNet about a Patch !

- Extend the reaction time for QTEs. (Right now QTEs are kind of impossible.) - Put more pedestrians into Niaowu. I wouldn't even care if none of them could speak. The emptiness of the city really damages the atmosphere and feels even uncomfortable.
  12. markuswegener

Kickstarter Backer Telephone Card Bonus Conversations

So I'm waiting with phone calls until I get this card. It's not like money is growing on trees in this game ;-)
  13. markuswegener

Kickstarter Backer Telephone Card Bonus Conversations

Thank you. Yep it's definitely missing.
Back