Recent content by Murderous Int

1. Murderous Int

IGN Japan Playing Shenmue III with Suzuki/Takeuchi

Came across this, thought some people here might enjoy it.
  2. Murderous Int

Finding the snake leaders style

I'm into the martial arts lore, so I found it enjoyable due to how you are trying to find out the actual style varient and how the shop keepers and you can narrow it down to its name:
  3. Murderous Int

Chatting with Shenhua might be my favourite thing in the game thus far...

LOL I did the same... Bailu really was great and had a fantastic vibe. Shenhua waking you up and all the conversations and funny answers. Also Face Off was so random and funny to play. I was wondering if you get to know her much better would you be allowed to explore her room at some point, or...
  4. Murderous Int

Finding the snake leaders style

I enjoyed this part but it took me ages, had to go 5 different shops before I worked it out, the shop I got the answer in was the one with a old man sleeping at the checkout. They start saying things like that style does have a varation mixed in if you are on the right track.
  5. Murderous Int

Impressions on the plot and the ending (only read if you finished the game)

I found the overall game a mix baged somestuff done well somestuff done bad. The end though was very unsatisfying. It felt rushed and all over the place when I confirmed to go to the Castle, It felt out of place when the Shrine Maiden and Hu show up but none of the depth of character...
  6. Murderous Int

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

The recent e-mail update from fangamer for UK people had the RoyalMail Tracking No.
  7. Murderous Int

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Can't wait to play like the rest of us here. I got my info through: Pleased it's arriving a day ahead of the main release date.
  8. Murderous Int

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

I did here: https://www.shenmuedojo.com/forum/index.php?threads/shenmue-i-ii-issues-bugs-thread-shenmue-dojo-part-2.594/post-14971 Used demul same method I did for Christmas jingles.
  9. Murderous Int

Here are the Christmas jingles for compare. I updated PS100 to show this in observed and expected result.
  10. Murderous Int

Just an update on the new years jingle. I ran through the game on demul to new years to record/check them. The jingles are the same to the port. I used the latest demul with a rip of shenmue in the cdi format, couldn't find a gdi rip. Only question is does demul emulate the sound right? To me...
  11. Murderous Int

General Shenmue & Shenmue II talk

Of course we will get the patches to mirror the quality of the Japanese version. It's just sad that the west physical is a waste, should have kept it digital and done a special physical when it was ready, if they really felt the need to rush it out. Pointless to send a game to print that still...
  12. Murderous Int

Yeah checked it on DEMUL. R Trigger/Accelerate is to pick confirm letter. L Trigger/Break is to move thorough the alphabet (ABCDEF...) from left side to right in a loop. None of the other buttons do anything which makes sense considering that the arcade cabinet only had those inputs.
  13. Murderous Int

IIRC you'd use the R and L buttons to change letters, being Hang-On's accelarate and break buttons on the arcade machine.Though it has been a while since I played it on DC.
  14. Murderous Int

General Shenmue & Shenmue II talk

This is something I wanted to hear and great news, thanks for posting this. "Mr. Kasahara said seriously about "bugs in overseas version of" Shenmu I & II "which is on sale ahead of time," There were too many defects. " "While I quarreled with overseas development companies," I'm having trouble...
  15. Murderous Int

The problem with those gltiches is they were so random, so it's hard to know if they have been fixed or people are being lucky. On my 1st playthrough on the old patch 1.0.1 I only had one of those sort of glitches happen when I got the mirror, had the scene looking at the tree when fuku freaks...
Back