Recent content by skz1904

1. S

Video 2 - Shenmue III COMBAT footage from IGN Japan (6 minutes)

Oh wow, the combat looks terrible. The animations are really low-budget, the reactions to blows are awful. I guess the difference in quality is even bigger because Shenmue's combat came from Virtua Fighter and the amazing AM2 team. This looks like something very cheap made by inexperienced...
  2. S

Any word on the when the console patch (XB1 & PS4) is coming?

Oh, I didn't even remember that. I think it wouldn't be very far fetched to assume that support may continue for more than a couple of patches then. Depending on how much the team can get fixed. Maybe 2 patches can put the game up to par with the DC/Xbox versions. I am not saying it will...
  3. S

Any word on the when the console patch (XB1 & PS4) is coming?

PS4 patches usually drops on Tuesdays/Wednesdays, unless it's a big publisher. I think the game will probably be a fairly decent experience regarding bugs by October. I just hope SEGA keep supporting more patches until it's debugged to Dreamcast levels. If they don't we can probably expect...
  4. S

Shenmue 3 Gamescom Trailer & Release Date! [KS Update 90]

At this point I should just accept that characters aren't gonna look like how I imagined them. This is the sort of natural progression that I was expecting, but it's not the same people working on the game for a decade. AM2 doesn't seem to have anything to do with Shenmue III. I'm not sure if...
  5. S

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Maybe it’s because it’s in HD, but I don’t remember skyboxes moving so unnaturally before.
  6. S

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Title: Skybox moves along with Ryo (Shenmue I) Platform: PS4 Title Version: 1.01 Reproduction rate: 5/5 Category: Graphics Status: Not Fixed Priority: High Observed Result: The skybox moves when you input a direction/move the camera around. Expected Result: The skybox shouldn't move...
Back