Recent content by SpaghettiCat

1. SpaghettiCat

Anyone have a save file from before forklift job?

No, in this one I'm looking for a save file before the game sets you on rails to finish the game and gets you stuck in the harbour for most of the day. The BlueSwirl site would've been perfect but for some reason it doesn't show the saves.
  2. SpaghettiCat

@xatruio Thank you, I'll probably collect them in Shenmue 2 then if there I have more money and time. This is a pain in the ass because you have to race and do your job every day and there's hardly any time in the evening for free time. By the time you get to Dobuita some shops even closed...
  3. SpaghettiCat

Hello, please does anyone have a Dreamcast save of Shenmue 1 from just before the point where you get the forklifting job and the game stupidly forces you to finish the game within 6 or so in-game days? I didn't know about this and so finished the game without experiencing all of the side...
  4. SpaghettiCat

What is this b*11$h1t with the post-story game?!

At the very least the save can be marked "Cleared" (and unplayable) when the user decides to embark on the boat. The game should give him time to prepare for the journey and only leave when he's ready. And if Shenmue was about realism it wouldn't put you in a fist-fight against 70 men and win...
  5. SpaghettiCat

Well, thank you for your replies, but most seem to be in the form "Well, yes you're right that is bad BUT excuse #1, excuse #2 ... excuse #n". If it's bad: it's bad, let's admit it. All these mitigating factors aren't going to bring my save back. It's not that I didn't do the side stuff it's...
  6. SpaghettiCat

If we're going to keep bringing up that it's a "life simulator" and that it's "like real life" then maybe you can explain to me how 2 guys can beat up 70 guys in a row back-to-back, and how none of them have a knife or a gun. This is a game. That's not what I'm asking for. Easy game design...
  7. SpaghettiCat

What are you talking about? Look: Crash Bandicoot (PS1) didn't shutdown your save when you finished the last level and the story ended: it let you replay previous levels to get all the gems, time trials and unlock bonus levels. Spyro the Dragon (PS1) didn't render your save unplayable when you...
  8. SpaghettiCat

Hmm well I checked a few FAQs and I don't see the Dural Gold toy being obtainable in Shenmue 2, that it's Shenmue 1 only, along with other toys. If this is missing, imagine how much other stuff is missing. Because yesterday evening I spoiled myself and read that the Slot House has prizes, I had...
  9. SpaghettiCat

Do I get to go back to Dobuya to play the minigames that I missed? And get those rare toy capsules like Dural Gold for 1st prize? Also, I was burned once, why would I play Shenmue 2 when I expect it to be just as broken and render my save file unplayable when it ends. Maybe the series holds you...
  10. SpaghettiCat

I'm not sure what 20 years old has to do with it? I didn't know that you're compelled to finish the game once you start forklifting because I don't spoil myself with walkthroughs before playing a game. And then what am I supposed to do before the forklifting job? Spend hours and hours and...
  11. SpaghettiCat

So I just finished Shenmue 1 on the Dreamcast till the credits... it throws me back to the Main Menu... and now it says I can't load a "Cleared Save File"..... ?!?!?! 1) Why would they add so much bonus and extra content to do on the side of the main game like Toy Capsules, Slot House, etc. if...
Back