Recent content by taciturngreyhound

1. T

NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

What if there's a secret ending if you beat the game on the hardest difficulty, where it turns out that the whole thing is just Ryo playing a cool game that he found in an arcade? Then the Shenmue 4 trailer plays.
  2. T

110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

What if Shenmue 4 becomes a turn-based RPG to save on development cost?
  3. T

The banana and apple actually foreshadow how Lan Di will eventually met his demise -- slipping on a banana peel and having an apple from a great height fall right on his head, ultimately preventing Ryo from enacting his vengeance and falling to the dark side.
  4. T

Random Shenmue Anime Thoughts

Do you think Season 2 (if there's going to be one) would expand Niao Sun's role in the story? One of my biggest problems with 3 was that she barely got any scenes despite being one of the most important characters moving forward. She's effectively the main antagonist of the second half of the...
  5. T

Who else thinks a large time skip is necessary if Ryo were to stand a chance against Lan Di in a fight? Imagine if we get to play as a thirty-something bearded Ryo who spent years training in martial arts in Shenmue 5.
  6. T

These vids are my jam. Very relaxing. Exactly how I'd imagine a Shenmue or a Yakuza game made in the 2050s would look like.
  7. T

Will we finally learn the true meaning behind the prophecy?
  8. T

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I’ve been playing Genshin Impact and recently got to Liyue, the Chinese-inspired second region in the game, and was immediately hit with Shenmue Guilin vibes with the stone mountains scattered all over the map and the music.
  9. T

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

Graphics should be the least of their priorities. I'm fine with S4 looking exactly the same as S3 but with a much bigger scope, story and gameplay-wise.
  10. T

Shenmue IV Will Happen - Here's Why!

If they pull this off right, Shenmue 4 and 5 are definitely going to be secured and will have the budget they deserve but for that to happen, it needs to do for the game what Demon Slayer's anime adaptation did for the manga which might be a tall order, but not impossible.
  11. T

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Frankly, that could be as bad as A Song of Ice and Fire being cancelled after Game of Thrones S8. There’s no certainty that an anime could satisfactorily bring the story to a close and if we get a shit ending then it would just leave a bitter taste in everybody’s mouth. I don’t mind a Shenmue...
  12. T

What if it's a full remake with the first two games remade as one game?
  13. T

Maybe it's a small game bridging Shenmue 3 to 4 like the upcoming Spider-Man Miles Morales game.
  14. T

Are we finally going to get a Tom spinoff game?
Back