Recent content by TalkingCrow

1. TalkingCrow

SPOILERS Shenmue The Animation Episode 3: Yin - Yang Thread

I'm just disappointed this didn't play when Goro showed up
  2. TalkingCrow

What did you miss when playing Shenmue 3?

The tapes you could listen to.
  3. TalkingCrow

Where is the boat chapter?

Late reply, but huh, I never knew. Guess I didn't think to go back on it. Thanks for the info.
  4. TalkingCrow

Where is the boat chapter?

Before release I recall seeing a boat interior, but we never go inside of the boat in the game. Is this planned DLC or cut content? I also recall a scene of Mr. Muscle on the great wall of China. Which is odd scene that is the last place seen in the game and not playable. Going back further than...
  5. TalkingCrow

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Finally beat the game today with a total playtime of 38 hours. Overall I enjoyed the experience, but some tedious moments and the climax of the game bring it down a bit for me. I also wish there were more original songs and that some things stayed, like the little tapes you could listen to, and...
  6. TalkingCrow

Your Opinion About Music Integration

I have to say, I thought there would be more original songs. My favorite song in the game isn't even story related. It's the night theme for that place with the in-game backer rewards in. Super good.
  7. TalkingCrow

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

It's finally time. Hope it will be worth the wait 👍
  8. TalkingCrow

Waiting for my game to finish downloading
  9. TalkingCrow

Got it. Thanks so much!
  10. TalkingCrow

I never got the trial, I was just in the $29 digital pc copy tier
  11. TalkingCrow

Are the EGS keys supposed to be sent via email or what? I'm not seeing anything
  12. TalkingCrow

So close to release! I wonder when exactly the download codes are scheduled to be sent to PC players.
  13. TalkingCrow

That's very true. Sometimes it's more about who made it, and the brand name, than the actual quality of the game. A more recent example is Pokemon Sword and Shield. It's a rushed and unpolished game in some areas and is lacking in content compared to past entries, but people will defend and...
  14. TalkingCrow

Yu Suzuki: Shenmue 3 is a Miracle

Ooooh, this looks interesting! Seems like it will be a good retelling of the series legacy. It's always nice to hear the perspectives of the makers and fans. Very cool that they got some of the VAs on board for it.
  15. TalkingCrow

I thought I had read an interview or article stating as much, but that may be me not remember things correctly or something a game journalist assumed was done for that reason. It doesn't bother me though, and the game is supposed to have more dialogue than ever before. I am interested to see...
Back