110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
S3 gameplay structure is good, but the main story content is a little bit not enough.The ideal S4 content should like this:
S2 storyline content + S3 gameplay structure.
Also enhance the profit of mini-game system except gambling, the gambling is too powerful and make other mini-games too weak

You know those log files you often find in horror games? you could do the same when it comes to waiting for Shenmue news

Day 1: Excitement amongst everybody is at an all time high, the news we have all been waiting for could be about to come true at last.

Day 28: I think madness has finally taken over, all everybody talks about is Bananas and Apples. I fear that the sanity of my friends will never return.

:LOL:

The only spin off I want to see is playing from Lan Di's perspective, and that would only be after the main series is wrapped.

Such a great character we know very little about. Everytime he turned up in the anime he stole the show.

I dunno why it’s so hard to both believe it may very well not be in development, but also understand those types of comments are nearly meaningless when it comes to a product that requires the financial backing of individuals/companies. Maybe Yu isn’t ready to tell folks about it cuz he’s worried it’s not ready to show. Maybe a publishing deal hasn’t been fully agreed?

We’ve all been around a while, I think. IMO, chances are pretty decent Ys Net is up to something based on the strong evidence @Spaghetti found. I can’t figure out any way they expanded without working on anything. I certainly haven’t seen YS’s name as a producer on anything since S3, nor his staff. In fact, isn’t it interesting his American lead programmer, who seemingly had a pretty good start at the company that released Iron Man VR, hasn’t been credited with anything since S3? Seems like a waste of a talented Western developer who’s able to work with a Japanese team.

I like that Jim Carey is basically part of Sega World now. Btw, I tried to see Sonic 2 over the weekend and my son made us walk out before the fuckin last 30 minutes. I’m so ashamed. I don’t think Sonic interests him anymore. :’(
He is, I'm glad he got the role of robotnik. Ahhhh that sucks man the ending was brilliant I won't go into details about it on this thread plus spoilers. We all grow out of things but eventually his inner child will appreciate the movies when he reaches out age like alot of people are just starting to appreciate shenmue. :)

He just loses interest anytime people start talking. I don’t think he realizes he missed all the action. I actually found the ending credits and last scene online, so I guess I’m satisfied.

The only spin off I want to see is playing from Lan Di's perspective, and that would only be after the main series is wrapped.

Such a great character we know very little about. Everytime he turned up in the anime he stole the show.

I wouldn't mine seeing a spinoff or a Shenmue 0 from Iwao's perspective and set about 20 years before the events of S1, where we can adventure and train as Iwao and interact with Sunming and Kai, and many others. I would like to see this current series finished before any spinoff is developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back