110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can all of you please stay on topic for once? Good lord if you aren't talking about Shenmue IV then LEAVE the thread.
Take it easy dude - you can always use the report button if you have that much of a problem with the discussion.

Ultimately though, yes let's steer away from the super off-topic stuff here

Jokes aside, it's important to continue to keep the faith, i have hope that the Shenmue IV announcement will happen this year, i think is just a matter of time but i have hope that Shenmue IV will happen.

The Shenmue community never gave up and look everything that the Shenmue community achieved.

. Shenmue I and II HD
. Shenmue III
. A lot of merchandise like Ryo statue, Shenmue Music Box with Shenhua's Theme and much more.
. Shenmue World Magazine
. Shenmue The Animation.

The Shenmue franchise is more alive now that it was in the past, i have hope that this wonderful franchise will continue, and that one day Yu-san will complete Shenmue in game form, it is not impossible.

We are all Shenmue fans and we are in this together, i believe that once again the Shenmue Community will have success in relation to make our voices heard about Shenmue, LetsGetShenmue4. ❤️

Last edited:
How do we know that the Trip Hawkins announcement wasn't what they were teasing at? What if we are waiting for another announcement that isn't coming

How do we know that the Trip Hawkins announcement wasn't what they were teasing at? What if we are waiting for another announcement that isn't coming
Because someone asked them "Is this the big announcement?" And they simply answered "No it is not"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back