110 Industries & Yu Suzuki

Pretty crazy that 110 Industries are publishing a Stefanie Joosten album lol.

Here is their bio on the vinyl page:

110 Industries is an upcoming entertainment company, focussing on games, music, and comic productions. Based in Lausanne, Switzerland, its main focus is on AAA quality video games, with upcoming titles Wanted: Dead (combat, 2023), Vengeance is Mine (combat, 2023), and Red Goes Faster (racing, 2024) the flagship titles.

I don't think it's happening this year, but wouldn't pay too much attention to the naming of 110's segment.

Wanted: Dead will get pride of place because it's coming out in <5 months, but I think their other titles will get teased. Unless they really are planning to do a 50 minute deep dive. 🤷‍♂️

I don't think it's happening this year, but wouldn't pay too much attention to the naming of 110's segment.

Wanted: Dead will get pride of place because it's coming out in <5 months, but I think their other titles will get teased. Unless they really are planning to do a 50 minute deep dive. 🤷‍♂️
My opinion couldn't hit water if it fell out of a boat, but I tend to think that wanted dead will be the only one getting the attention. Did you guys see how much detail they put in their classic american diner set at TGS?!

With vengeance is mine being pushed to 2024 (according to 110 twitter), wait for the silly season to start as soon as wanted dead has been out a few months and 110 are twiddling their thumbs.

My opinion couldn't hit water if it fell out of a boat, but I tend to think that wanted dead will be the only one getting the attention. Did you guys see how much detail they put in their classic american diner set at TGS?!

With vengeance is mine being pushed to 2024 (according to 110 twitter), wait for the silly season to start as soon as wanted dead has been out a few months and 110 are twiddling their thumbs.
Haven't seen the set, but I'd imagine that's for play kiosks during the public days? Wanted: Dead is the only game they have playable so it only follows their physical space would be themed around it.

I'm mainly basing my theory of other titles being present because they teased shooting something horror related a couple months back, and I believe there was a quote flying around that they had other titles in the works beyond the ones announced so far.

I dunno. Maybe they really will fill 50 minutes with Wanted: Dead and Stefanie Joosten's album, lol.

I fully expect Shenmue 4 to be announced tommorow

shenmue-shenmue-bam.gif

Back