Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

The physical PC version is coming later. You will have a download code on your fangamer page that you enter into the epic game store. Check your page.
Ahh thanks. Yeah, I already downloaded the game. I didn't know the PC version would come later!

Mine also arrived just now! Looks like you and I share the same mail-service.

One thing about mine though. The Blu-ray inside the case is not fastened so it rattles around in there... But I don't want to remove the shrinkwrap to fix it. :(
This happens to me a lot (damn cheap sony cases lol) but you can fix it pretty easily. Watch this video, and then try it with an open game so you can test it. Once you learn how to do it, it's pretty simple! Good luck!

This happens to me a lot (damn cheap sony cases lol) but you can fix it pretty easily. Watch this video, and then try it with an open game so you can test it. Once you learn how to do it, it's pretty simple! Good luck!

Not sure it's specifically a Sony case issue with loose discs. I've only had it happen to one or two games this entire gen. My guess is that Ace Ventura was delivering the package.

Man my copies won't coming for another 3-7 days. It's like ever since it crossed the border in Canada it's been sitting in the sorting facility. The worst part about it is it's all the way in BC and I'm in Quebec...

Man my copies won't coming for another 3-7 days. It's like ever since it crossed the border in Canada it's been sitting in the sorting facility. The worst part about it is it's all the way in BC and I'm in Quebec...
Yeah same here, no updates yet, still in BC.
Although it looks like truck_1_0_1 got an update recently so fingers crossed ours are updated soon as well!

Thanks for the tip! Will try later and report back

Yeah same here, no updates yet, still in BC.
Although it looks like truck_1_0_1 got an update recently so fingers crossed ours are updated soon as well!

So, I checked Canada Post's website and it said the item is in transit, but still in Richmond, BC, which is NOT what USPS's site says.

I just got off the phone with someone from Canada Post and our items are indeed STILL in BC, as they were just cleared by Customs this morning. The below is what I was told.

Now, I'm only going off of what Inker posted, as my updates and status was identical to his, thus I have a feeling it's accurate for him too (let's hope not), but basically, it will be another 3-7 business days before any of us in Canada get our item :mad:.

If you're in BC or Alberta (Saskatchewan is a wildcard), you may get it today or tomorrow, but Manitoba and east, we are screwed :mad:

EDIT* Again, I'm hoping that this was just a big mistake by the chick on the phone, but if not, I feel this too was a bungling by Fangamer.

So, I checked Canada Post's website and it said the item is in transit, but still in Richmond, BC, which is NOT what USPS's site says.

I just got off the phone with someone from Canada Post and our items are indeed STILL in BC, as they were just cleared by Customs this morning. The below is what I was told.

Now, I'm only going off of what Inker posted, as my updates and status was identical to his, thus I have a feeling it's accurate for him too (let's hope not), but basically, it will be another 3-7 business days before any of us in Canada get our item :mad:.

If you're in BC or Alberta (Saskatchewan is a wildcard), you may get it today or tomorrow, but Manitoba and east, we are screwed :mad:

EDIT* Again, I'm hoping that this was just a big mistake by the chick on the phone, but if not, I feel this too was a bungling by Fangamer.
I'm honestly debating just getting the game digitally so I can actually play the freaking game tonight.

I only got the EB copy because of the coin... if I had been in the same boat as you, I would definitely get it tonight, either digitally or in-store.

Complete horseshit. SickOctopus was dicked around, but in the end, it looks like he got his on release date (or next day, rather). But for us? We are the ONLY people in the world who had an entire country, not get it on release day, for their region. OR THE DAY AFTER.

Whoever's bright idea it was to ship them out so late, the same day as the continental US (WHO DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMS :mad:), deserves reprimanding or a firing.

Just horseshit.

I'm honestly debating just getting the game digitally so I can actually play the freaking game tonight.
Yeah I’m seriously thinking of getting it digitally tonight. The only thing stopping me is that I’m too busy playing Pokémon Shield so this delay is letting me enjoy this game without rushing thru it. But this is Shenmue 3 we’re talking about... I’ve waited long enough!

WTF is this monstrocity lol.

T was only waiting for one thing today, and these two boxes show up, each twice the size of what I was expecting.

I open them up, and both are the LRG CE(that are really LEs, they so should've changed the name), which one was suppose to be due on Thurseday.

They're huge, and the DC cases are evidently in the CE boxes, so they must've had a custom size box issued(yet they couldn't change "Collectors Edition" to Limited Edition" in the banner...um ok).

There is a real problem though, and I have no idea what to do about it. Both have the LE number card saying 548(which is screwed up considering the lower numbered one I should've got, was probally one of the first 20 or so) which is not good, how do you have 2 LEs, with the same number.

I wish my PC wasn't screwed up now, and I had my Photoshop installed, I would show them.

I just got a email from Pix'n love, stating that the art book is going to have 100 more documents/images then it was going to have, so production just started a week ago. They said shipping is going to start at the beginning of December.

They didn't say this, but sounds like it is going to be like 120 pages now, so what was believed, and "proven" to be a typo, is no longer a typo lmao :)

For fucks' sake, my tracking status hasn't been updated for over 36 hours despite the package only being 20 minutes away.

It must be with a Japanese courier, ready to come today or there's some kind of tracking error or something, because I refuse to believe that there's been no movement since 4pm on the 19th.

Pissed off right now. A delay is fine, they happen, but Fangamer should have anticipated this shit.

Same, @SickOctopus. As mentioned above, the USPS tracking is completely ****** up and our items here in Canada actually DIDN'T leave customs until this morning, even though the tracking says it left on Wednesday.

Hope yours will be in soon!

Hope so. It’s already after 2pm. My friend and I have not received it yet. That’s all it says for us.View attachment 5716

Are you guys out west or out East?

If East, expect it on the 26th :mad:

From now on, GP, @Inkerlink and @Drummatik24, use Canada Post's website as it is significantly more clear and they're giving an actual arrival date too.

Same, @SickOctopus. As mentioned above, the USPS tracking is completely ****** up and our items here in Canada actually DIDN'T leave customs until this morning, even though the tracking says it left on Wednesday.

Hope yours will be in soon!

Are you guys out west or out East?

If East, expect it on the 26th :mad:

From now on, GP, @Inkerlink and @Drummatik24, use Canada Post's website as it is significantly more clear and they're giving an actual arrival date too.

E593E646-AAB0-46B5-B176-8C178692010D.jpegThis is definitely horrendous.
We backed this just like everyone else in the world. It’s heartbreaking that Canadian’s who backed this will be getting this a week after launch date. We were better off Pre-ordering this from a local game store.

Well, my tracking # now shows as being delivered around noon (this morning it said Friday). I haven't been home yet to verify.

I just got a shipping notification email from fangamer for my Kickstarter PS4 copy. But it only says the label has been created. But I guess that's better than nothing.

View attachment 5725This is definitely horrendous.
We backed this just like everyone else in the world. It’s heartbreaking that Canadian’s who backed this will be getting this a week after launch date. We were better off Pre-ordering this from a local game store.

That's pretty crappy. Especially for any who took time off work to play. Hope it gets to you sooner than it says.

View attachment 5725This is definitely horrendous.

Yup. Not the postal services' fault either; this is standard hat to them.

Our copies should've been sent out a week early; if it happened that way for the UK and the rest of continental Europe, should've been that way for us too.

I literally think we are the only backers in the world who didn't get it launch day, for their region.

Bullshit.

Back