Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

My Best Buy copy was just shipped, but It's weird. For some reason they are shipping out the game, and the steelbook separately from one another. I'm slated to get both the same day, but lol this makes no sense.

Last edited:
Does anybody in the UK know if the Royal Mail delivery needs to be signed for? I hope to hell they just put it in my letterbox as I've got to pop out in the morning and would be gutted if I missed it.

Do you think i should just buy it and play it on midnight?

I don't think that's necessary since it is POSSIBLE that you get the backer code midnight anyway? Also, I believe in one region, the game doesn't allow you to start until like 9am or something if you have pre-loaded a digital copy. I forget which region it was though.

Does anybody in the UK know if the Royal Mail delivery needs to be signed for? I hope to hell they just put it in my letterbox as I've got to pop out in the morning and would be gutted if I missed it.

Shouldn't do. If it's like Bloodstained (also shipped out by Spiral Galaxy, as a partner of Fangamer), then I think it's sent tracked, but not recorded (i.e. no signature required). They just scan the barcode to say it's been delivered and then post through your letter box.

So I'm in an interesting situation here (UK).

Royal Mail tracker says my copy has been delivered to the city's mail centre "and will now be sent to your local delivery office. We expect to deliver it on 19/11/2019 between 8:23am -12:23pm"

That mail centre pretty much IS the delivery office for where I live, so I'm not sure where else they can send it. If anything undelivered parcels and mail go straight back to it for people to collect.

So, does this mean I can get it tomorrow, or is it worth paying a visit to see if I can collect it from the premises?

I don't think so. It's just standard 48 hour delivery and not signed for.

Hmm now I'm not so sure. This seems to suggest a signature might be required. I hope not, as I'm at work tomorrow and although I'm off on Tuesday, I'm with my son all day and don't want to have to take him out to the depot to pick it up.

Hmm now I'm not so sure. This seems to suggest a signature might be required. I hope not, as I'm at work tomorrow and although I'm off on Tuesday, I'm with my son all day and don't want to have to take him out to the depot to pick it up.
I work for Royal Mail and can confirm Tracked doesn’t necessarily mean signature. I’m 99% sure it will just be standard tracked scan at your doorstep then post, providing it fits through your letterbox! 😉

I work for Royal Mail and can confirm Tracked doesn’t necessarily mean signature. I’m 99% sure it will just be standard tracked scan at your doorstep then post, providing it fits through your letterbox! 😉

Birty, I've been alerted to my copy arriving at the mail centre and is due to be sent to the local delivery office - seems daft to me that it'll be transported a short distance only to be delivered to me on Tuesday. Is it worth me dropping by the mail centre tomorrow morning with ID to try and collect it there and then?

Birty, I've been alerted to my copy arriving at the mail centre and is due to be sent to the local delivery office - seems daft to me that it'll be transported a short distance only to be delivered to me on Tuesday. Is it worth me dropping by the mail centre tomorrow morning with ID to try and collect it there and then?
I’m not 100% sure if Mail Centres allow you to collect parcels. But there’s definitely no harm in trying, really all they would need to do is scan the item as delivered and hand it over to you. Just depends what the rules are I guess. Make sure you take ID , passport or driving licence and maybe proof of address aswell just in case. Let me know how you get on.

Is there a chance that those of us who are due to receive the game on Tuesday (according to the Royal Mail website) will receive it on Monday instead?

I’m in the same boat in that mine have reached the main mail centre and will then be sent to my local sorting office. Still due to arrive on the 19th.

I’ve tried collecting mail from the main mail centre before and was told they were not able to do it. Once it’s in the sorting office you can get it from there with ID, but at least in Glasgow, you cannot from the mail centre.

cd5b3e56f7.png

Well guys, this is it! I'll see you all on the other side. Peace <3

I never got a tracking number for my physical copies through kickstarter! Yes I confirmed my address. I noticed that some people did get tracking numbers. I'm starting to get extremely annoyed. I'll probably have to wait and battle to get the items that I paid for.

cd5b3e56f7.png

Well guys, this is it! I'll see you all on the other side. Peace <3

Enjoy mate!

I never got a tracking number for my physical copies through kickstarter! Yes I confirmed my address. I noticed that some people did get tracking numbers. I'm starting to get extremely annoyed. I'll probably have to wait and battle to get the items that I paid for.

Are you in the UK? If not, have you received a dispatched email at least?

Back