Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

i discovered a secret area before the final fight which is a garden with huge amount of herbs wonder why it's there in first place.

1574915009775.png

I complete all trophies of the game 94% and stuck at herbs trophies for both area.
i would like to share my another finding a map inside the captain of the ship for bailu village

1574915156277.png

i would like to share my another finding a map inside the captain of the ship for bailu village
where did this map come from? from inside the ship when you arrive in niaowu?

I was wondering about those places, cause I did found herbs there even though they were not remotely on the original map.

I assume you can not pick this map up? But very good find nontheless.

where did this map come from? from inside the ship when you arrive in niaowu?

[/QUOTE
yes. just head back to the ship and go to the room. i was thinking this is a map of missing herbs of my playthrough but i need confirmation from other players by going back to the ship and take a screen shot of the map

yes. just head back to the ship and go to the room. i was thinking this is a map of missing herbs of my playthrough but i need confirmation from other players by going back to the ship and take a screen shot of the map
Pretty sure there are no new ones there, although I could be wrong.

Is there a point in Bailu where it's too late to trigger the Elder Ye mushroom quest?

Guys... I just got the bailu trophy!!! So so happy, still on my first run so I can now leave Bailu!

Can confirm you don't need to pick up more than one mushroom for the side quest - I now highly doubt it has anything to do with the side quests. You just need to keep looking for the normal herbs. Someone has done a guide collecting the ones from the map points. I was sure I did this but thought I'd follow the guide. On like the 6th or 7th herb on the first video I found one I didn't have and Boom, the trophy popped:

I was the jujube herb hidden behind the plant behind the rock at shenhuas house. I was so close to giving up! Only other thing I did was sell a load of sets of herbs as I read somewhere that this might help them spawn but I doubt this made a difference to be honest - the one I was missing was just super hard to find.

I've probably spent a couple of hours of my life running around behind her house. What a relief.

It is possible for those of you who want it. Hopefully we won't need to wait long for a video guide to take some of the tedium out of it, it was starting to ruin the game for me. Hopefully somebody makes a Niawao guide before I get to the end of that.

Think I might still be on for a platinum on my first play through. Better get fishing!

Good luck all

For the last two nights I've been scouring every little section in Bailu...and I'm surprised to find more and more plants I've missed.

For those who once complained about the in-game red indicators....for this trophy, it's a god damn blessing! I can't imagine trying to go for this trophy without that shit.

Part of me wants to give up, but the other part of me is determined as shit to find them all.

For the last two nights I've been scouring every little section in Bailu...and I'm surprised to find more and more plants I've missed.

For those who once complained about the in-game red indicators....for this trophy, it's a god damn blessing! I can't imagine trying to go for this trophy without that shit.

Part of me wants to give up, but the other part of me is determined as shit to find them all.
Keep going mate.

Try that video walk through I linked. You might get lucky if you are missing one in that area. I got lucky, was literally Missing one herb and it was only a minute or so into the video

I can confirm now the following:-

1- The trophies related to herbs are NOT glitched. SIMPLY 100% herbs of both areas on the same save file.

2- subquests herbs NOT counted toward the trophy. the herbs for related subquests usually will be as an item not as a herb in the inventory.

Happy hunting.

1574986401065.png

Ok guys, I finally got the Bailu trophy to ping. The magic number turned out to be 191, as BlueMue found from the PC debug. The subquest mushrooms are not required. Unfortunately, you need to wait for some of the herbs to spawn as I know 100% that at least one of the one's I picked up was not there initially; it spawened behind the old temple in the same spot as the one on the map that I'd already picked. For reference it took me until April 10th to get them all.

I've filled in all of them on the maps and colour coded the one's I did not find first time around and thus I believe had not spawned at that point. If you want, I'll try and scan them and upload them so that others don't have to go through the same hell.

I can confirm now the following:-

1- The trophies related to herbs are NOT glitched. SIMPLY 100% herbs of both areas on the same save file.

2- subquests herbs NOT counted toward the trophy. the herbs for related subquests usually will be as an item not as a herb in the inventory.

Happy hunting.

View attachment 6013

So are you the first platinum achiever? (or one of the first)

If so, congrats :)

actually the third i spend many playthroughs looking for the herbs and the subquests.
finding the subquests is more than hell without guide and i am gladly the first achiever of it.

Thank you so much.

I stumbled on to all but one side quest in Bailu on my first playthrough through dumb luck...I was just exploring and somehow managed to get 9 out of 10 in Bailu on my frist.

Chobu was a different story. I only got 5 on my first playthrough (that's where I need a guide)

I'm on my second playthrough now trying to clean up trophies. Side quests, herbs, money, fishing, tokens etc

Still got a ways to go though.

Back