Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

It's 4 bucks on pc.
Anyway, is the backer telecom card supposed to be in the inventory ?
I redeemed the code and put the backer code and I just got some tickets and one move.

Reinstalling the game on my Internet is half a day of not playing Shenmue. :| I'll hold out until more official responses roll in. They have to come up with something that works for everyone over this mistake, surely. Although if reinstalling the game does work, then a reporting in this thread would be appreciated. I'd have to bite the bullet and do it eventually.

nope still no response from fangamer, I'm DLC ID05 (I am Shenmue $1500 tier) and only got one set of capsule toys, missing everything else, no jacket, no phone card, no move scrolls, no tickets.. nowt.

Wow I feel you. That's a lot of investment only to not get the perks. Hopefully they get back to you with a workable solution soon.

Epic Support asked me to try reinstalling the game :/

I've got a thread going with Ys Net on KS, will see what they say. Still no reply from Fangamer.
i just tried it's not working still :(

i just sent an e-mail to fangamer stating that it's a common issue, now waiting for a response.

Anyone in NA have THIS issue:

Got the game from retailer, used my KS code in the PSN store, got my stuff.

I then tried to use the code on the back of my retail copy (as, technically, I should be able to get more stuff lol) and it said the code was invalid or expired. This is a completely different code than my KS/Fangamer one.

Does this mean we can only redeem pre-order codes once, even if they're different?

I'd be curious to know the answer to this as well. I like to have everything in games I really care about, and I'll be a little bummed if I can't get the additional stuff.

(Although it was hinted that the preorder stuff would be made available later, I think.)

They probably have a LONG list. Seems no one got DLC from PC right?
Or someone can confirm they got their Backup DLC working?

In-Game Rewards Do Not Activate
The following may be reasons in-game rewards are not able to activate.

*The backer password + DLC code is for in-game rewards only. They do not come with game-only tiers.

Codes Not Entered Correctly

Please follow the steps in Update #123 to active codes. Please make sure codes are entered correctly.

Late Survey Response

Backer passwords may not have been validated for first time survey responses accepted after January 6th, 2019. Backer passwords for these affected backers are planned to be patched at a later date.

They ain't addressing the problem of no Lower-Tier Items.

What are the Backer-Only Move(s) anyway?

Last edited:
They ain't addressing the problem of no Lower-Tier Items.
Is it basically saying that you don't get any of the backer DLC for the lower tier items if you backed over them, I backed for $600 which doesn't have any backer DLC items but does say it comes with the $500 reward with it, which the $500 is the 4 capsule toys, which is the only backer DLC items I got when I used my code. Now the $500 says it comes with the rewards from the $300 tier but I never got them, I assumed I would but are they saying if I backed at $600 I only get the Guestbook and the $500 tier rewards and nothing else below it, if so, that sucks.

Is it basically saying that you don't get any of the backer DLC for the lower tier items if you backed over them, I backed for $600 which doesn't have any backer DLC items but does say it comes with the $500 reward with it, which the $500 is the 4 capsule toys, which is the only backer DLC items I got when I used my code. Now the $500 says it comes with the rewards from the $300 tier but I never got them, I assumed I would but are they saying if I backed at $600 I only get the Guestbook and the $500 tier rewards and nothing else below it, if so, that sucks.
You suppose to get:
1574328833285.png
Perhaps misunderstanding?

Can anyone who got Epic version confirm if they got backers ingame DLC rewards?
I brought season pass and got the reward instantly in the game no need to download anything. Reward was there when I logged in-game.
The Backers Codeworks for me on Credits but NOT in-Game.
Anyone got it to work on PC??? or only people on PS4 got them??

Last edited:
You suppose to get:
View attachment 5760
Perhaps misunderstanding?
Well its showing the items I am missing on the picture, I am missing the phone code, the jacket and the two move scrolls. The only thing that unlocked was the 4 chibi style capsule toys with my code. I've emailed them and messaged them on kickstarter but had no reply from them about this issue.

Well its showing the items I am missing on the picture, I am missing the phone code, the jacket and the two move scrolls. The only thing that unlocked was the 4 chibi style capsule toys with my code. I've emailed them and messaged them on kickstarter but had no reply from them about this issue.
You got PC or PS4 version?

check the new link seems many people having issues.

Code:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3/posts/2690238

Great... Now I know my address was not confirmed yet.

1574330910386.png

So my rewards and game have not even been sent yet.

Can anyone who got Steam version confirm if they got backers ingame DLC rewards?
There is no Steam version till next year.

The Backers Codeworks for me on Credits but NOT in-Game.
This is the issue we all are having on PC.

Anyone got it to work on PC??? or only people on PS4 got them??
Yes, the issue is with PC only. People on PS4 got them correctly.

Is it basically saying that you don't get any of the backer DLC for the lower tier items if you backed over them.
This is incorrect. We are meant to get all the DLC for lower tiered items too. This has been confirmed as the PS4 players got all the lower tier DLC. It's a bug for PC.

This was not addressed in the Kickstater Updated today, probably because we only reported it as an issue yesterday, and they are still working on it.

The best thing we can do, is compile a list of people who have the issue, to prove that it's a real thing, and that it's PC only. I have screenshots (and a video) as I was recording when I put in the DLC code & the backer code. So I'll send that off to them today.

Edit:- Just sent off everything. Hopefully we will hear back soon.

Here is basically a template (& example) of what I sent to Joel:-

Platform:-
PC Epic Game Store

Tier Backed:-
TOY CAPSULE BOX SET - "THIS IS COOL!" $500

Fangamer DLC Name:-
Shenmue III - DLC ID05

Expected DLC to be received:-
  • 4x Toy Capsule
  • 1x Backer-only Arcane Technique Scroll
  • 1x Skin-change feature for Ryo's Jacket
  • 20x Capsule Toy Tickets