Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Midtown Madness 2
PSN
Truck_1_0_1_
Steam
Truck_1_0_1_
I miss eating grapefruits! I should buy one this weekend :)

I've always seen many people put white sugar on them; we always used to put Brown Sugar on our grapefruits; have you ever tried it with brown, Tsukuyo?

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Strider (2014)
I miss eating grapefruits! I should buy one this weekend :)

I've always seen many people put white sugar on them; we always used to put Brown Sugar on our grapefruits; have you ever tried it with brown, Tsukuyo?
No. The white sugar I am using is Stevia and Erythritol which are zero-calorie sweeteners. This way I can eat grapefruit and avoid it's bitter taste.

OP
OP
Truck_1_0_1_

Truck_1_0_1_

I Don't Know, but I Have You!
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Midtown Madness 2
PSN
Truck_1_0_1_
Steam
Truck_1_0_1_
Ah, makes sense.

Stevia isn't appetizing to me lol, sadly :( (it's so much healthier!)

I love the bitterness of the grapefruit; I'm not a fan of bitter things in the slightest, but grapefruit, bitter melon (Goya) and chinotto are the only three bitter tastes that I can stomach. Everything else makes my body cringe lol.

OP
OP
Truck_1_0_1_

Truck_1_0_1_

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Midtown Madness 2
PSN
Truck_1_0_1_
Steam
Truck_1_0_1_
Looks great!

But I'm not a huge offal guy... yet I love blood pudding/sausage and Haggis. I can eat Haggis every day and never get sick of it, so damn good.

Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Strider (2014)
Looks great!

But I'm not a huge offal guy... yet I love blood pudding/sausage and Haggis. I can eat Haggis every day and never get sick of it, so damn good.
To be honest, I am not a huge offal eater either. I only eat cow liver because of its health benefits and I enjoy the taste.

OP
OP
Truck_1_0_1_

Truck_1_0_1_

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Midtown Madness 2
PSN
Truck_1_0_1_
Steam
Truck_1_0_1_
It takes a while, but is so worth it!

I had some of my dad's Superbowl Chili (he makes it every year) last week and it was just as delicious as ever.

I've made traditional chili twice and both times it came out as well as it could have, but I've also made Cincinnati Chili (which is essentially a thick, brown, meat stew from Greece) 3 times and each time has been PHENOMENAL, apparently the actual Skyline Chili recipe (if you've never been to Ohio/NKY, you must eat Skyline when you get there; they call it Chili and it really isn't, but it's just so damn good).

OP
OP
Truck_1_0_1_

Truck_1_0_1_

Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Midtown Madness 2
PSN
Truck_1_0_1_
Steam
Truck_1_0_1_
I love berries!

They are so bloody expensive here though; a pint of strawberries usually sells for $5.99 and half of them are shitty (California has had more bad growing seasons than good, since 2009 and that's where we get all of our Strawberries from) and a double package of raspberries is like $8.99. Just ridiculous, I can get a week's-worth of smoked salmon for that price :( (and I do lol).