Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

If anyone needed any proof that this game is indeed coming November 19th and will NOT get another delay, here it is.

There's too much movement going on right now for this game to get another delay. Between the surveys being finalised. The numerous special editions going on sale. The trial demo. The insistence that it will indeed hit its date.

Yeah, no question about it. It's coming next month :D

Unlike the August date where there was zero movement and it was very telling it was gonna delayed...can't say that this time...there's too much movement for it to get delayed.
Actually Yu just said in an interview with Gameinformer that he's hopeful that he can make the 19th, but is still unsure

Actually Yu just said in an interview with Gameinformer that he's hopeful that he can make the 19th, but is still unsure
I saw that too. They weren't sure if it was tongue in cheek though.

It would take a massive game breaking bug now to delay release imo.

Nah the LRG one was overpriced too. It was way more expensive than the normal Collector's Edition in Europe and other countries and the only difference is the addition of the Dreamcast case.

Sigh that just shows how easy you guys have it over there, when it comes to LEs. In the US, a LE the quality of the LRG one, would cost atleast 140 USD, it being numbered though, could result in such costing 160-180 even.

i think its more expensive because Pix N Love always does their own thing,
their editions are 100% their own editions that you cant get anywhere else.
If they are saying that Yu Suzuki himself helped them with this artbook, you can bet that this is true.

They also did an artbook for the Resident Evil 2 Remake and that was 100% exclusive
with notes from the developers. That version was 79,90€ on release, its now worth 250-350€.

And of course producing this stuff for only 2500 copies makes single copies more expensive.

Yea, I suspected that as It's completely different from the others, and only exclusive through them.

For some reason the English Twitter deleted today's tweet with the info. Still up on the French Twitter though. I think it's because they made a mistake by saying 104 pages originally in the tweet when it's 80.

li8bHeA.jpg

They've reposted it now with the 80 page correction and English image.

Sweet!

This will be my 10th copy...all for ONE video game. Bloody hell!

After counting my preorders, this would be my 10th as well. I'd like 2 copies of this, but 1 will suffice.

Yes, only for this series would I buy this amount. I did buy a copy for Sonic Sega Racing on every platform when Ryo was announced back in the day. ?

The KS artbook probably has a different size i guess? You have to know that the Pix N Love artbooks
are only the size of a PS4 case, maybe a bit bigger and thicker. Like the size of the japanese Shenmue 1 & 2 re release LE.
Its not a huge book.

The KS artbook probably has a different size i guess? You have to know that the Pix N Love artbooks
are only the size of a PS4 case, maybe a bit bigger and thicker. Like the size of the japanese Shenmue 1 & 2 re release LE.
Its not a huge book.

Well the binding atleast of the KS artbook is confirmed to be way bigger then the Pix'n love artbook(there's a pic on the KS page if memory serves). The obvious reason for this, is each is the maximum size for their respective boxes, so yea.

Back