Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Has anyone here ever ordered from Pix' n Love before? Was your item packaged well enough to be generally safe from damage during transit? This looks tempting.

Lol I would laugh my ass oof personally, talk about being presumptional about it. Not only are they claiming they'll get one, but they're assuming they'll get #1
LOL, I didn't even notice that. I guess if they got a complaint they could explain it away by saying they meant it would be one of the 2500 made, not #1.

EDIT: WTF, they're just flat-out lying in their item description. It says that it's already sold out, when in reality it hasn't even gone on sale yet.

Last edited:
I have the english Pix N Love Resident Evil 2 Remake version. It came in a small package with bubble wrap inside,
the game had taped bubble wrap around it too and under the bubble wrap was another plastic foil.
So there was absolutely no damage at all, it should be completely fine if your package driver doesnt use it as brake pad.

Ill buy your liver for a fiverr

It wouldn't surprise me if CEX take kidneys and livers now tbf.

Anyways, just buy it guys. Even if you regret it, you could sell it and make your money back and more.

Wait... what am I saying? No, none of you guys want this. It's a rip off, I'd advise just sticking with the versions you have already bought :p

The collector Gameseries Shenmue III contains an artbook made in partnership with YSNET_Inc!
It offers sketches, costumes, sets, artworks and more to enjoy the world of Shenmue3

EGWJHtAXkAA6uh8

EGWJHsXWoAAWO6L

Back