Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Ugh, I don't even know what to do now. I already sent two tweets to their English Twitter account. I don't know if I should delete them and send a DM instead or if I should just wait for a reply to my tweets. Also, I don't know if I should DM their English account or their French account.

This whole thing sucks.

Im in the same boat sigh, but with their contact us messanger system.

After I contacted them the 1st time, my paypal was successfully sent, but they have yet to accept the payment, and the order status is still on the error with payment, where there Isn't any error now(except the damn payment you scrubs).

Oh yeah. Don't begrudge anyone buying it, just seems a little expensive for what you get.

I'd have loved something with a figure like this.

s-l1600.jpg

That's not even official and it just sold on ebay for (hold me) £73.

Come on Sega push for Ryo in Smash so we can get an amiibo for £15 :D

Oh yeah. Don't begrudge anyone buying it, just seems a little expensive for what you get.

I'd have loved something with a figure like this.

s-l1600.jpg

That's not even official and it just sold on ebay for (hold me) £73.

Come on Sega push for Ryo in Smash so we can get an amiibo for £15 :D

Deep Silver has CE with statues. Maybe for Shenmue 4 or the last part?

ds ce.png

If Deep Silver can put that much money into Conan Exiles (what even is that?), then I can't imagine Shenmue 3 won't be a roaring success for them.

Today I was like "nope, I already have the slacker backer and LRG pre-ordered, and it looks bad and expensive for what it is, also I'm a little bit short this month". A few beers late it was ordered ?
I swear the last one I'll buy is the French steelbook edition (confirmed by a journalist).... And maybe a digital season pass.... And...

On the fence about it...I feel like I've bought enough (Slacker Backer KS Edition, Digital PSN Edition, Day One Edition on Amazon AU, EGS Digital Version and LGR Limited Edition)...that and I don't have the edition they did for Shenmue 1 and 2 so I don't know if I really need this...the only thing I really want from it is the Artbook and Lithograms....if only they sold the art book separately

I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet. Considering the stress we went through yesterday (well some) I was worried it was gonna eventually say 'sold out'. Also, has anyone brought from Pix'n Love before? Just wondered if they release games a day early but it's not essential as other copies will be coming.

On the fence about it...I feel like I've bought enough (Slacker Backer KS Edition, Digital PSN Edition, Day One Edition on Amazon AU, EGS Digital Version and LGR Limited Edition)...that and I don't have the edition they did for Shenmue 1 and 2 so I don't know if I really need this...the only thing I really want from it is the Artbook and Lithograms....if only they sold the art book separately
Good man!

I'm surprised it hasn't sold out yet. Considering the stress we went through yesterday (well some) I was worried it was gonna eventually say 'sold out'. Also, has anyone brought from Pix'n Love before? Just wondered if they release games a day early but it's not essential as other copies will be coming.

Maybe people gave up on it after that initial stress hit? (truly was a shit show; at least LGR have the good sense to strength test their servers for major traffic...or I guess it can't be helped too much)

Okay, I ended up deleting my tweets and sending a DM instead. A few hours ago, while I was asleep, they replied and fixed the issue manually. Now my order page reflects the fact that the payment was accepted and my current status is "Preorder Shenmue III" instead of the error message.

Now I think I made a mistake by jumping the gun with a PayPal dispute. My only concern is that if there really is some issue with delivery in November, I won't be allowed to open another dispute for the same transaction since I already marked this one as resolved. Let's say, for example, my package gets delivered to the wrong apartment. But I guess that's unlikely to happen and even if it did, perhaps Pix N Love would refund me themselves since they seem to have good customer service at least. I guess I should try to stop being paranoid and just think positively now.

Okay, I ended up deleting my tweets and sending a DM instead. A few hours ago, while I was asleep, they replied and fixed the issue manually. Now my order page reflects the fact that the payment was accepted and my current status is "Preorder Shenmue III" instead of the error message.

Now I think I made a mistake by jumping the gun with a PayPal dispute. My only concern is that if there really is some issue with delivery in November, I won't be allowed to open another dispute for the same transaction since I already marked this one as resolved. Let's say, for example, my package gets delivered to the wrong apartment. But I guess that's unlikely to happen and even if it did, perhaps Pix N Love would refund me themselves since they seem to have good customer service at least. I guess I should try to stop being paranoid and just think positively now.
That's great! Congratulation!

Oh crap, I think after clearing the order I emailed them to fixup, they automatically cleared the other order as well(even though I asked them to cancel the other order), so looks like I maybe getting 4 of them lol.

Damn that is going to suck in the short tem, poor wallet.

The site still oddly has one of the ordered tagged with a error, even though I got 2 emails clearing both, what a damn mess that site is.

Edit: Oh the other order's status just changed to preorder accepted(in French lol, WTF localize your entire site, It's suppose to be a English site), so yes looks like that's going to completely go through as well.

I generally don't buy LEs to resell, but damn I didn't mean to buy 3 of the 4, so I'll probally end up selling 2 of them, one to pay off my CC, and the other for a PS 5.

Yep it processed, they seem to be sending me 4 of them.

Last edited:
Wait they got back to me on my cancel request(why Isn't there just a way to cancel stuff on the site sigh), so they asked me if they should refund/cancel 1(almost tempted to just let it through, and sell 2 of them, but meh tight on money, so I said yea, can you cancel the 2nd order).

What a mess, hopefully they don't screw this up as well.

Back