Getting in touch with past members...

Nick Tyndall here. If anyone remembers or cares...
I remember, yeah. I also recognize that avatar. Or maybe I saw it on some other forum? I'm not sure now, hm:unsure:

Hey guys it's been a long time. James informed me of the new Dojo :). Don't know if it'll still feel the same as before, but it's nice to still see all of you passionate Shenmue fans around for sure. :love::giggle::geek:
Welcome back. It's been "a while" since I last saw that user name. Well, except for people mentioning it in this thread that is ;)

Hey guys it's been a long time. James informed me of the new Dojo :). Don't know if it'll still feel the same as before, but it's nice to still see all of you passionate Shenmue fans around for sure. :love::giggle::geek:

Whoops, completely missed this! Glad I persuaded you back, and nice to see you on here again Yunny! It's like an old school reunion after 15 years or something haha! :)

Whoops, completely missed this! Glad I persuaded you back, and nice to see you on here again Yunny! It's like an old school reunion after 15 years or something haha! :)

Thanks James. Yeah wow I can't believe how long it's been. Nice of you to get back in touch! Shenmue unites us all once again lol.

Back