How to access story quest dlc

I think i found something interesting why i have this on my installed dlc list20200218_023731.jpg

What is the pc version number after the new update?

Now it is working if someone have a problem with the dlc send him the link of this thread sorry for my bad English btw thank you everyone for your help

I didn't have the lock icon next to the DLC but restored licenses anyway and it still isn't working. No sign of Zhang anywhere.

I didn't have the lock icon next to the DLC but restored licenses anyway and it still isn't working. No sign of Zhang anywhere.
Next to the hotel to the left when you exist the hotel he is sitting

Next to the hotel to the left when you exist the hotel he is sitting

No, he's not there. I saw the four teacups, but no sign of him anywhere around there.
I started a NG+ from one of my cleared saves, so I'll try advancing a bit through the story later on today and see if I have any luck then. Thanks.

Last edited:
No, he's not there. I saw the four teacups, but no sign of him anywhere around there.
I started a NG+ from one of my cleared saves, so I'll try advancing a bit through the story later on today and see if I have any luck then. Thanks.
I did some quest on the dlc and now I got the same problem I need to meet him next to the hotel but he is nowhere this dlc is shitty if you dont own the season pass dont waste your time and money it doesn't worth it its one of the worst dlc I've ever seen

I have the problem, i must logiin in epic store launcher via google-login and actually everything worked fine before over one month, AntiVir and Spybot deleted my cookies and i can't login via google-login automatically. Epic Store Launcher is opened all the time a empty browser window and not a new tab in firefox. Do you know what i can do in this case?

Edit: Problem solved. google-login in epic store in firefox, restart epic launcher and it works. 12 Gbytes of free disk space i need now. ^^

Will it work on NG+ if you started from Bailu village and progress from the beginning to Niaowu?

I'm not starting a new game from scratch just to play a short DLC quest!

This would take someone a little while to find out. I just don't understand why DLC has been released without any real guidance on how to access it!

01.JPG

No one's waiting for me :-(
I entered and left the hotel a dozen times, ran around 15 minutes, trained (mastered) the new moves, but still nothing.

This is a NG+ save with everything done and at the point of no return, just before finding a boat

I noticed there's a number etched into the table. Is this of any kind of relevance?
I mean, this is Zhang. Isn't he meant to be elusive? :p:LOL:

Yeah, 790.
Hmmm.....🤨

EDIT:
Got it! That‘s the total Shenmue 3 sales minus the backers, so Zhang left disappointed 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Back