Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Shirt looks good, tbh. I thought the new logo would be very odd-looking but it really looks decent.

Also, I prefer the large print being in the back instead of the front.

Reactions: red
It looks like UK shipments are starting to roll out. I just checked Fangamer and my tshirt now has a tracking number with USPS! :D

16. Shenmue Script Set - no information
Did anyone get this yet? I worry about the possibility it'll spoil future chapters if it's for the entire series. Or maybe it'll just be whatever ones that Shenmue 3 is composed of. Either way, it'll be interesting to see what was kept, and what was removed, from the original plot.

It looks like UK shipments are starting to roll out. I just checked Fangamer and my tshirt now has a tracking number with USPS! :D

Has anyone from the UK's tracking updated? Mine is still at "label created, not yet in the system" stage, despite it now being 5 days since dispatch... the site advises you wait 48 hours, which it has been...

Has anyone from the UK's tracking updated? Mine is still at "label created, not yet in the system" stage, despite it now being 5 days since dispatch... the site advises you wait 48 hours, which it has been...

Mine's still exactly the same as yours.:unsure:
It's not uncommon for tracking on USPS to be rather slow, though, either... I know Royal Mail doesn't actually update until after it's been delivered, so I'm expecting the same treatment from them once it's in the UK :ROFLMAO:

Mine's still exactly the same as yours.:unsure:
It's not uncommon for tracking on USPS to be rather slow, though, either... I know Royal Mail doesn't actually update until after it's been delivered, so I'm expecting the same treatment from them once it's in the UK :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeah, I know USPS is slow. My Retro Fighters Dreamcast pad was posted two weeks ago and according to the tracking it only just left America two days ago. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only person in this boat :ROFLMAO:

Mine is still at "label created, not yet in the system" stage, despite it now being 5 days since dispatch...
This usually means that the USPS has received payment and delivery information for a parcel, but it hasn't actually been put into USPS custody yet. Once someone at Fangamer decides to get off his ass and hand it over to the Post Office, you should actually get tracking information.

I just realized that I live in the US, asked for a medium in my survey, and haven't heard "boo" about this shirt from Fangamer. Any others in a similar situation? Wondering how long I'm gonna wait before contacting someone.

Oh yeah, I know USPS is slow. My Retro Fighters Dreamcast pad was posted two weeks ago and according to the tracking it only just left America two days ago. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only person in this boat :ROFLMAO:

The status on mine changed this morning! It now says:

Status
Accepted June 17, 2020 at 5:43 pm
Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Status

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

Mine hasn't :(

I'm more worried about something that has been posted domestically now anyways. Sent 48 hour service on Monday and 4 days later hasn't turned up... tracking informs me it has been in Southampton for two days now with no movement :(

Status

LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
I got that too:

Accepted
June 17, 2020 at 5:43 pm
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009

At this rate I'll get all my rewards before I've even played the game! I really need to finish my perfect playthrough of S2 so I can actually play this game. Stupid Fangmei birthday 😂

Back