Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Are these listed in the Fangamer shipments page? My backer tier included the tshirt but I aren't seeing anything...

Are these listed in the Fangamer shipments page? My backer tier included the tshirt but I aren't seeing anything...
I know they're shipping them in batches so UK based people haven't had theirs listed yet. People were getting emails and then it added to Fangamer

Trying to locate where the guys who stuff it is are located and will update if I get anything

Last edited:
Is that a back and front view of the same t-shirt, or are there separate t-shirts for Kickstarter and Slacker Backers?

Don't quote me but I think the back is the shot with the main print and the front is the text only print.
Quoted!

That's what seems most likely to me as well. Just a little surprised as I don't know why, but that image feels like it should be on the front of the shirt rather than the back. At least in my opinion anyway.

Last edited:
So they're shipping right now? Great news! :D
They are. The person whose stuff it is, is located in the USA. That makes sense in some respects as Fangamer are based there. However I do also remember in my e-mail to Joel that he said they were sending them in size batches.

Keep an eye out everyone!

Back