Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

For anyone still waiting on one of these, it looks a lot better 'irl'. The colours in the photos are a little washed out, but trust me, they do actually look good (the blacks are very bold which helps the image immensely}

Didn't know what I was expecting - and didn't really care tbh - but it was a nice surprise. It's a very crisp image, and it defo pops.

I got my illustration today. I’m still miffed we never got to see Ryo in that traditional Chinese garb as part of the story.

famitsuart.png

Last edited:
We also had pictures of the Shenmue 2X cover where Ryo looks like he's about to say "whatchu talkin about Willis?"

Honestly though, I'm sure that image will be in the art book or summat. And let's face it, if you prefer that image, surely you don't want it defaced by a tired old wrist waving a marker pen.

sdd.jpg

The "i" of my Suzuki has been scribbled. This is unacceptable, I want my money back!

More seriously, I'm not sure I'm realizing what I've got on my hands. I'm not into goodies so it's my first autograph.

If someone said the 7 years old kid I was: "in more than 20 years, you will get the autograph of the man who made that arcade red motorbike you're sitting on and hardly handling, you will play hours and days his fighting games without knowing he's the same man behind, and your soon favorite all time game that's going to change your life will also be crafted by this very same man. Also the man lives on the other side of the planet", obviously I wouldn't believe him in the slightest.

I'm not going to cry but wow that's something.

Back